New, have a couple of questions

I just signed up for popshops pro plan and am testing it out. I have a couple of questions.

1. can I create products to get the code to put into my website and then delete it? or do I have to leave it in the store.

2. I'm using Squidoo and noticed the code doesn't format the same as it shows in the preview. It looks kinda bad in Squidoo's text module.
    Any suggestions?

Thank you!

ps. looks like a great tool...

Seattle, WA
    Hi moodykitty,
    I don't quite understand question #1, if you could email me and clarify, that would be great.

#2: Squidoo puts limits on the number of characters, etc, so it's possible that it affecting the stylesheet. (You are using HTML, right?)

We are going to create a module for Squidoo at some point if there is enough interest.

Central/Western NY State
    I'm interested.

Sorry, I'll try to clarify..
    If I create a new shop,add some products to it then "pop it in" i.e. get the code (in the case of Squidoo I'm using html), then place the code in my text module can I then delete the shop or at least delete the products I added to the shop?
    Will the code I created still work?

The reason I ask is because on some of my lenses I like to add just one product per module, if I create a shop for each product I want to promote I'm going to have a ton of shops.

I hope that makes sense

also, since I'm using Squidoo I'm grabbing the code starting at <p class="pspsMain"> instead of all of it.
    assuming this will work??

Thanks again!

edit to add:
    to answer your question about Squidoo, I am using html. I was going to try to show you an example of what it looks like but every time I try to use the borderless wide option I get the message "Sorry, this is just a little hiccup...." and there's no way to go back and change it. So, right now I've got three stores that I can't do anything with. I'll send you an email once I get a lens set up that I can show you...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread