ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Anybody Have Masseys Thru Performics? Online?
    Was just going thru my remaining merchants and I got to Masseys and see $0 EPCs and 0 day cookie. I know they're at CJ too but they have a 45 day cookie and EPCs of $46+ and $113+ there. So are they actually deactivated at Performics? Thanks.

I don't have em at Performics, just at CJ so not sure if they are still active at Performics or not. Did just now look through the list of merchants I could join tho and they weren't listed. (might just not be for me tho so doesn't mean for sure that they're gone.)

Not sure if she manages the program at Performics (if still there) or not but Andrea Marko manages it at CJ and she's very responsive to her emails. If ya need her email, I'll give it to ya.

I'm sure somebody else in the program at Performics will probably post soon, too. or the moderator

I am Andrea Marko, the AM for all of Mason Companies' programs. We have not been with performics for almost 2 years now. We are exclusively with CJ. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions for Masseys or any of our other programs at

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread