I recieved this email from one of my affiliate sites. The domain was omitted to protect the innocent:

-----Original Message-----
    Subject: pathetic

http://www.XXXXXX.com may be the most pathetic web site I have ever encountered. What is the point? Isn't it just a ruse to sucker in advertisers?

I find it interesting, since the site in question has a large amount of content in it. I responded and asked a simple question.

How did you come across the site and what were you expecting?

To each, his own...

John

Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

www.teampb.com

Oh I can beat that...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>your site is as gay as siegried and roy lickin each others nuts in a gay bar. your sh*t is made up because u have nothin better do with ur f*ckin day. none of it is even real, u meat-pumper. next time u wanna be gay, give me a call 847-650-7680, and ill show u how far u can get with a dood. u f*ckin ***... never make another website, ok i will hunt u down<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I do is just publish them on the website with their email address publicly available for any spam scraper that comes by

________
    All your commission are belong to us.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    ROLMAO ...we are all surrounded by critics.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    LOL you guys.

Dynamoo, that might be a nice idea for a web site, a place to review stupid emails that people send. You could then have a forum where people could provide commentary, advertise slang dictionaries, to help emailers with their creativity, etc. It might have the added plus of really ticking off the sender.

stupidemails.com or something, lol.

Time Is A Parasite's Friend

I didn't have a clue who Siegfried and Roy were either. Looks like I've missed out on the whole white tiger thing. Aww shucks.

________
    All your commission are belong to us.

ABW Ambassador
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...885170-1540621

Here you go.

These are our biggest selling books last year. Guess that says something for our traffic.

Chet

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    LOL! Funny, Chet.

Time Is A Parasite's Friend

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>i will hunt u down<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh...that wasn't very smart...is that not a threat? did you contact the authorities, or at least their ISP?

One of my domains is my full name (FirstLast.com), which I use for my portfolio & resume...haven't touched it in a while...but I've gotten two emails from a guy w/ my name saying I stole his name and of course he called me a couple not-so-pleasant names
    I contacted his ISP the first time & they took it seriously, but I didn't bother the second time...I just thought it was kinda funny

FreeCallz.com

I wish I still had the e-mail my sister (at PBS) received about their "Fronteir House" seriese- a "reality TV" show about modern people trying to live life as though they were western homesteaders from about 200 years ago.

Aparently, the e-mailer took objection to the fact that the guy that ran the general store a day's ride from the homesteader's camp was Chineese. So, he used this as the seed for a rant about the whole "libral media", without mentioning a single specific other than the nationality of the shopkeeper.

I do remember one line in particular: "You are such a liar. I will go back in time and modify my genetics to Dolly Madison to prove what a liar you are."

Huh?

SirenSong
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

ABW Ambassador
    I would rather get hate mail than this -

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>hey. ur site rocks. not only am i facinated with the oh so real war toys, i laughed my ass off over your captions. only problem is, i want to buy stuff, but your links don't work. just thought you should know; it's a great site besides.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks kazaalite!

Chet

I hate these messages - "hey, put a link on your site to my site".

------------------------
    Webmaster Resources

TeamPB, Dynamoo...
    It's been a day. ROFLMAO also, this was great!

Rick

Rick McGrath
    Partner Development
    JC Whitney & Co.
    affiliatehelp@JCWhitney.com
    800-863-4227 ext. 5681

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread