Cleveland, OH
    Do we have a "sellable" product?
    Good afternoon. We have the only complete Field Sales Prospecting System for the commercial/industrial field sales professional on the market. It is in the form of what I call a Prospecting Kit - 4 books, 2 CDs and one year of Free consulting.
    I would like to get a feeling from some experienced Affiliates if this is a product that would be practical for me to pursue with you.

Thank you

Bill Truax

Internet Cowboy
    Sales reps in the field are a dying breed. The web is replacing them daily and field reps are turning in to people who go have coffee with the client once in a while or take them to lunch and make sure things are OK, usually at a MUCH smaller salary or commission structure.
    I have two neighbors who have recently retired as their companies (totally different companies) have reduced the # of field reps and offered early retirement.
    Certainly some industries will always need sharp people in the field, just know that you are chasing a shrinking market.
    Good luck!

What is applicable in the field often can apply in other marketing channels.

The field course can of course be good for an affiliate program. There might be an opportunity/market for your program because sales reps are required to become better and better or else they might lose their job...

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread