Frank Bee Feedback Needed
    I kicked, I screamed and I whined in the past. Lets just say I am desperate right now. I noticed that as of today the 7 day reversal rate is at about 20% and my guess is that it might go up some in the next 10 days or so.

I'm curious if they have changed any of their ways since I pretty much stopped promoting them way back whenever. It's come down to I can't squeeze a sale out of CJ right now and I'm getting decent traffic so it's time for a change. Frank Bee has everything I need, errr make that the site shows that they do and that's what scares me. I'm wondering how much of the stuff on their site is really out of stock or in stock. Have they gotten any better at pulling items when they are out of stock? How was everyones reversal rate with them so far for this last Halloween season?

Brian or anyone at SAS feel free to chime in also if you have any info about them changing some of their ways or making any improvements.

Aslo has anyone from SAS tried to get them to remove that "NO RETURN" on every page lately. It's definitely a turn off to any visitor that goes there. Even if they just had a click here for return policy would be a Hell of a lot better than what they have now. JMO of course

They "use to be" one of my favorites. I got tired of getting excited over a sale and then having it taken away from me. As I came across their links on my sites, I removed them. 2007 seemed like a repeat of 2006.

The fact that they are not on auto deposit at SAS is another reason I stopped using their SAS links.

The "no returns" message never seemed to slow the conversion rate in the past.

Never seemed to slow down the reversal rate either hahahaha.

I drifted off in another direction loooooooong ago. If' I'm going to pull my hair out, it may as well be over something that is worth getting uptight about.

FB is such a sad case that it wasn't a difficult decision at all to simply abandon a vendor who accounted for over 10% of my yearly income. I abandoned over 50% of my yearly stress ration along with it.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

I was hoping for "They changed and everything is super now". Of course that was just hoping It sounds like nothing has changed since I use to use them then. I'll send them some traffic for a couple days just to see what happens with conversion rate compared to CJ merchants with the expectation of sales being reversed.

As I've mentioned in posts from the past I have talked to the guy for hours trying to explain things to him and he is a decent guy but for whatever reason the light bulb just won't go off in his head to change things around for the better. Thanks for the feedback

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread