Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    South Beach Diet & Senoma programs
    Hi,
    In my deactivated programs report that I just checked on CJ, both the South Beach Diet and the Senoma Diet programs are lsited but in the status section it says active.

Does anyone know what's going on and if these programs truly are deactivated or have moved to another network?

Thanks.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Pretty sure South Beach Diet program is/was moving to Linkshare, although I can't find themon Linkshare.

"We are excited to announce that the South Beach Diet Affiliate Program will be launching in the LinkShare Network on Monday, November 5th.

Once our LinkShare links go live the South Beach Diet Affiliate Program will not track any new transactions through Commission Junction. To ensure that you receive credit for all your referrals, you must switch out your Commission Junction links with LinkShare links after the South Beach Diet Affiliate Program goes live at 9 AM EDT on November 5th.
    "

Thanks.
    I thought so as well but the programs weren't lsited on Linkshare as you mentioned.

Thanks again!

Maybe a rep from http://www.amwso.com/ would like to comment? I think someone from there frequents ABW.

I'd suggest replacing those links with eDiets.com for now (on CJ) - eDiets has a lot of diet options to promote, so something would probably overlap the niches that South Beach & Sonoma serve. If you push decent volume, eDiets pays better, too.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Bibby

As Seymour mentioned the programs have moved to LinkShare. However for some reason they are not showing up in the LinkShare interface. We're working with LS to resolve this asap! I'll have an update for your today on what is going on.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

eDiets.com
    Thanks Joshua. I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Hi Bibby

As Seymour mentioned the programs have moved to LinkShare. However for some reason they are not showing up in the LinkShare interface. We're working with LS to resolve this asap! I'll have an update for your today on what is going on.

Cheers

Chris
    Chris,

Did LS really give you guys no overlap time in the transition? I know their terms don't allow merchants in any other networks, but when a merchant is switching platforms, are they (or your client... but I'm guessing LS) that stupid to not allow an overlap period? As if switching networks wasn't detrimental enough to a program in the short term (and I hate to say it's pretty much going to decrease the quality of new applicants, from my experience with a working with a program in LS), this has got to be a big issue.

ABW Ambassador
    The affiliate signup link on their site still goes to CJ.

That's Smart
    Snowman,
    That's really smart isn't it. You'd think they would remove the old link.

Senior Affiliate Manager AMWSO James - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi all,

The programs:

The South Beach Diet
    The Sonoma Diet
    Jillian Michaels
    Denise Austin

Will all be launched through Linkshare shortly. In addition we will also be launching The Duke Diet affiliate program too through Linkshare.

There has been some unforeseen delays in launching the program that have been out of our control. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I will post in this thread as soon as the programs are live.

FYI Until the programs go live through Linkshare we will not have the updated sign up links to add to the AMWSO support site. You can't get sign up links without the program being live [only network sign up links can be supplied and these won't help affiliates sign up any quicker I'm afraid].
    James D. Nardell
    AMWSO.com Affiliate Management Team
    email: James.Nardell [@] AMWSO.com
    Phone: (805) 624-5669
    IM - Google/Skype: JamesNardell
    iolo technologies | Paychex | Personal VCard Website

Outsourced Program Manager William - AMWSO's Avatar
    We should have these programs up and running with Linkshare by the weekend at the latest:

South Beach Diet
    Sonoma Diet
    Jillian Michaels
    Denise Austin
    Duke Diet

As James has stated there have been unexpected delays - very sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,

H-W

Post Update site
    Hi James,
    I appreciate your update and posting to this thread.

I do thinl at a minimum there should be an update on your site stating "Affilaite program to be relaunched soon".

Thanks

I do think at a minimum there should be an update on your site stating "Affiliate program to be relaunched soon".
    Yes you are absolutely right and I'll do that right now on the amwso site and ask the Sonoma and co to update their pages asap!
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; November 14th, 2007 at 11:18 AM.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Hi all,

This message is to let you know that the Jillian Michaels affiliate program is now live through Linkshare.

To apply to the program either go to the "Join Programs" section of your Linkshare account [Health & Beauty] or click here: http://www.linkshare.com/joinprograms?oid=137020 [you must already be logged into your Linkshare account]. If you're not already signed up to the Linkshare network, please click here: https://ssl.linksynergy.com/php-bin/...d=24666&no_r=1.

I'll post when the remaining 4 programs are live i.e.

- The South Beach Diet
    - The Sonoma Diet
    - The Duke Diet
    - Denise Austin

Please get in touch if there's anything I/we can help you with.
    James D. Nardell

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Not a very seamless transition.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    This gap sucks, but at least they're getting it done well before the after-holiday "diet season".
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliatehound, I agree. I hope this gets resolved b4 the diet season takes hold.

Outsourced Program Manager William - AMWSO's Avatar
    "I hope this gets resolved b4 the diet season takes hold."

Jillian Michaels is live and the links are all tracking.

The other 4 diet and fitness programs, namely Denise Austin, Duke Diet, Sonoma Diet and South Beach Diet, should all have been launched as of the 4th of November, so we are long over due. However the "go live" for all these programs is imminent so yes, it should all be well resolved before the end of this month, and certainly before the big diet season in the new year.

Cheers,

H-W

Hi all,

Great news. The South Beach Diet affiliate program is now live through Linkshare. It shouldn't be too long now until the remaining programs are live.
    James D. Nardell

Not a very seamless transition.
    Nope it wasn't, there are no excuses to be offered up, just my honest apology that it wasn't as seamless or as smooth as it should have been

The 4 week plan didn't allow enough time to transfer across all the brands while taking into account issues that might crop up.

This gap sucks, but at least they're getting it done well before the after-holiday "diet season".
    Yes it does, but for diet sites this was the time to make all those changes, had we been doing this in January... well I'd probably have been driven over the edge.

Cheers

Chris

What I'd like to know is if I'm going to get my commissions from Jillian Michaels through CJ. Commissions are late *again*, and now that JM is out of CJ, is there any hope of seeing my commissions?

I'd love to promote JM because it does very well on my site, but I'm hesitant because I'm never sure if I'm going to get commissions due...

Thanks,

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

You will absolutely be paid out your CJ commission [as will all other publishers]. All accounts through CJ are being reconciled and it shouldn't be long until you receive your check.

If you send me your details i will follow up on your payment personally.
    James D. Nardell

James,

Thanks very much for your reply; it's appreciated. I had contacted JM via CJ once before but never got a reply. I'll send you my details via e-mail.

I guess my main concern is: are late commissions going to be the norm through LinkShare as well? I started promoting JM in February 2007 and didn't get paid commissions due until July. (Every other merchant I promoted paid on time during that period.) Commissions were paid in August and September with no problem. But now I haven't been paid anything since then in October or November. (These are commissions that are locked, BTW.) I can't be the only one who's having this problem.

CJ's answer to my questions was that merchant hadn't deposited any funds for payment. What's being done to ensure this doesn't keep happening? As I said in my other post, JM does well on my site, but I'm very hesitant to keep promoting it.

Thanks again for your time,

Suzanne

I had contacted JM via CJ once before but never got a reply. I'll send you my details via e-mail.
    Hi Suzanne

Please send the info to James :: james.nardell /at/ amwso.com and feel free to CC it to me at chris.sanderson@amwso.com to ensure that we get it

Cheers

Chris

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for the message [I received your details and will look into this issue as promised].

Through Linkshare the commission payments will be timely. I sincerely apologize that you have had to wait for your cash.

I'll be in touch.
    James D. Nardell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast