Overstock Sales Reporting at 3% instead of 7%
    This has been an ongoing problem with Overstock for several years now and it's still not fixed. I just noticed that most all of my non-media sales since the beginning of August have been reporting at 3%. I've alerted Overstock to the problem, but you may need to do the same if you're going to get compensated.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

ABW Ambassador
    Haven't checked in awhile (will now) but still having this problem? Ridiculous.

ABW Ambassador
    After checking, mine look ok. But they still don't have the categories right. Every single one of mine show under Clothing & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    After checking, mine look ok. But they still don't have the categories right. Every single one of mine show under Clothing & Accessories
    Yeah, that Clothing & Accessories issue has always been around, but at least it doesn't affect our earnings. I went back as far as October 2006 and things have been okay until the past couple months. Some preliminary calculations reveal that about 90% of my non-media sales since the beginning of October are reporting at 3%.

- Scott

ABW Ambassador
    I check every one of my Overstock sales and they have been commissioned correctly 100% of the time for quite some time now (I'm pretty sure all of 2007). A few months ago, affiliates were notified that in addition to media sales, electronics sales will also be commissioned at 3%. This is also stated on Overstock's program page on Linkshare.

Please give examples of several of the non-media/non-electronics items that you are being commissioned at 3%?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    I check every one of my Overstock sales and they have been commissioned correctly 100% of the time for quite some time now (I'm pretty sure all of 2007). A few months ago, affiliates were notified that in addition to media sales, electronics sales will also be commissioned at 3%. This is also stated on Overstock's program page on Linkshare.

Please give examples of several of the non-media/non-electronics items that you are being commissioned at 3%?
    Wow, okay my bad then. These are all electronics sales. I didn't realize they dropped the commissions on Electronics. Sorry Overstock, guess I overlooked the email.

- Scott

ABW Ambassador
    90% of your non-media sales since the beginning of October (you initially said August???) are electronics? Seems hard to believe unless you only have Overstock links on a site geared toward electronics.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    90% of your non-media sales since the beginning of October (you initially said August???) are electronics? Seems hard to believe unless you only have Overstock links on a site geared toward electronics.
    It started in August which makes sense since the new offer started on August 14th. I had very few sales until October so that's why I later said October. And yes, I only link to electronics products at Overstock. Bit bummed they're only paying 3% on them now..

- Scott

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread