Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Not even going to earn as much as last month!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    You should face that withing the next 1 or 2 years it will rest as it is, because the USA and the willings - would you ever be called a willing? - have thrown an eye on Iran: Blair said in Parliament that Iran also has MDW, also is under dictaturship, is also supporting terrorists, is also hurting human rights and also has a nuclear program. And they medias stated that on the Fao island perhaps Iranian troops were landed. The next war is prepared. The willings should face the next war and we are paying for it.

carneol

Already dying for Bush's war!

-NO WAR-

Although I'm firmly in the anti-war camp, I think in the interest of balance, it's fair to point out that had Saddam not arsed around for the last few years and just complied with the UN's requirements, Bush wouldn't have had an excuse to go to war.

Hadn't noticed any difference in sales until that dreaded sunday, this week is AT LEAST 30% slower than usual sales, and 50% lower traffic in many many sites of mine.

I was expecting bad times but not this bad...

This has nothing to do with my opposition to war though, but it will worsen the image I already have of Bush and his war team - their companies are going to make billions from this war.

I am surprised how the american people are not out in the streets to oust Bush, the lies on CNN are getting ridiculous.

I can't believe you americans believe that crap that "after the war we'll concentrate on finding weapons of mass destruction". No really, after the war the war will be over and of course Bush lied to you, you well know the US government could even fabricate these...

Absurd.

Well, in the meantime, sales have suffered. But nowhere near the Iraqi civilians, so I'm not complaining about my business, unlike Bush I don't put business above lives.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    blahblahblahyadayada

Time Is A Parasite's Friend

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> can't believe you americans believe that crap that "after the war we'll concentrate on finding weapons of mass destruction". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are in such a hurry, what is stopping France, Italy, and Russia from going in and finding them?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> because the USA and the willings - would you ever be called a willing? - have thrown an eye on Iran <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that one could be cheaper. We already have the troops there on both sides (Iraq and Afganistan). Let's roll!

&gt;blahblahblahyadayada

Where? Bush on CNN again?

&gt;If you are in such a hurry, what is stopping France, Italy, and Russia from going in and finding them?

Uh....like 95% of the population?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> &gt;If you are in such a hurry, what is stopping France, Italy, and Russia from going in and finding them?

Uh....like 95% of the population? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I thought they were protesting the war not the hunt for chemical and bio weapons.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

CNN front page right now.

"Official tells CNN Pentagon may have underestimated strength of Saddam Fedayeen, other paramilitary groups"

"• Sources: Pentagon looking at report U.S. soldiers were shot by Iraqis while they had hands up, surrendering"

"• U.S. Central Command: "We've never said this would be an easy operation" but resistance "doesn't change our timeline""

"YAWN" or blahblahblahyadayada

I'll let the hawks choose.

&gt;Oh, I thought they were protesting the war not the hunt for chemical and bio weapons.

Does "UN" sound familiar?

&gt;Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Yeah like kewl man, geez like man like that's a kewl reply man.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Now we get to see why certain folks here and worldwide are against the War in Iraq. They decipher from GWB's unflinching resolve to eliminate terror groups and their access to WMD that Iraq is just the beginning. Don't hold that against him as he announced that on Sept 12th 2001 when he declared War and certain countries just laughed at him as a weak USA politican.

The only honorable followup thing for him to do to protect USA citizens is to take out the Nuke building ability of N. Korea. Then build up forces and airbases in both Afganistan and Iraq and Jordan. The Ruskies best hope Iran paid upfront for their Nuke building plants as Pakistan is one too many Islamic nation to have Nukes. The Iranians know this and are rushing to somehow get NUKES ASAP by laying low on the Iraq issue.

Next step in the war on terrorism is to take out all Nuke building plants, which might put them into the hands of terrorists. Pakiland just bought theirs and the missles to carry them from China and N. Korea. China isn't selling the technology anymore due to their distrust of Islam not aiming them on their people.

GWB knows what he has to do. Disarm Islam and leave them only with conventional weapons for self defense not aggression agains their neighbors. Brilliant, as the terrorist harboring countries get neutralized in his domino theory. Want to bet Iran will have to think twice about Nukes when surrounded by Collition forces and the willing in India -Afganistan- Iraq and Arab country allies neutered into inaction beyond murdering some innocents from their die hard thug groups.

Yes we will see world peace in my time. Not a bit of it due to peace-nics, liberals or those unwilling to take action to protect their rights to demonstrate. They are the picnic crowd who gathered around the hillsides during the US Civil War battles and spewed their liberal BS without a bandage on their person.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

My sales haven't shown any sign of slowing down.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Any of the arms manufacturers got affiliate programs?

Jimmy James fan club membership # 3312

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Next step in the war on terrorism is to take out all Nuke building plants <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know, maybe the answer is to seal ourselves in after this and work on protecting just our real allies (which I count 4 right now).

ABW Ambassador
    I can't even believe you said that, SSanf ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Not even going to earn as much as last month! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not going to earn as much as I had hoped for eithor . Sh#t happens.

Let's just hope our troops come home alive , and that the civilian casualties are few and far in between in Iraq.

Please stop blaming our President , it does no one any good , and what's done is a done deal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    My sales haven't shown any sign of slowing down.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pleeeeeeeeeeeessseeeeee

give me your secret! lol...

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I can't even believe you said that, SSanf ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Believe it. I said it. Of course, I hope our troops come home alive, and that the civilian casualties are few and far in between in Iraq.
    But, that does not in any way mitigate the fact that maddog Bush has caused a real economic cost with his insanity.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    &gt;Please stop blaming our President,

Are you saying it's someone else's fault?

Pray tell, who?

&gt;it does no one any good , and what's done is a done deal.

Ah, yes. He's broken loads of International laws, declared a religious crusade, and invaded a sovereign state.

But what's done is done, eh? Let him carry on his plunder, it's not like it's HIS children he's oput at risk.

Don't blame the poor draft-dodging religious fanatic for putting US diplomatic relations into the shithole, and destroying the United Nations.

Poor widdle pwesident! Sob sob. It's not his fault! Waaaaaaaa!!!!

Like hell. The buck stops there.

Jimmy James fan club membership # 3312

Brian, with respect, I think you need to step back a bit. That last post could probably land you in court.

If you disagree with his opinions, argue your case. Using abuse and threatening violence won't endear people to your cause.

I thought it was against RULES to say such words and it's even in bold. wow.

-NO WAR-

ABW Ambassador
    Drewbert ,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Are you saying it's someone else's fault?

Pray tell, who? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know where you've been for the past few months , but ... Just maybe it was Saddams fault ? He had the ultimate power to avoid this war with a few options in which to do so .

Disarm , or go away . He chose the war .

And if you really want to blame someone in our government , blame all the weak politicians in congress that would rather avoid controversy to protect their jobs , than to stand up , be heard , and to assert their own views and the Constitution .

This war had been pending for a long time , certainly enough time for congress to step up to the plate , kill/ammend/whatever , the previously passed resolution which authorized presidential action against Iraq in 1991 .

With this "loophole" left wide open for twelve years , this is why you have a war declared by President Bush. Congress alone granted the President this power specifically pertaining to the country of Iraq, and left it wide open .

And, on further note, last week , the Senate unanimoulsy passed a new resolution
    "Commending the President and the Armed Forces of the United States of America".

The Yea's voted 99 - 0. There were no ammendments, they could have opted to commend just the " Armed Forces of the United States of America", but they didn't .

My point is that Congress consists of a lot of brown-nosers , that are more concerned about their political reputations than the real issues facing this country .

The price in human cost is going to be unconcienceable. Our boys are going to be forced to shoot civilians, women, children and the sick and injured if they wish to stay alive, much less win.

They will carry these scars in their minds and spirits forever. But, not Bush. I am sure he has rationalized what he is doing and he will never have to shoot a child.

CHILDREN REPORTEDLY FIRING AT MARINES...

I don't care for this war at all, but I really can't say I have any better ideas.

The UN didn't work, sanctions didn't work. A decade passes, and Iraq was still not in compliance. How long must we give them?

Then I think of the terrified innocent victims of the World Trade Center on 9/11. The Mother of three children working in her office, turning around just in time to see the jet airliner crash into the floor below. The few moments of sheer terror she felt that can't be put into words. That Mother never had the opportunity to put her life in order before dying, she didn't even have the chance to live!

She will never see her children grow up. They will never know how wonderful their Mother was.

Someone else started this war, not the Americans. Any government that supports or allows this type of behavior from its people can't be tolerated. If they aren't stopped, what high profile building or attraction is next?

The Eiffel Tower? The Leaning Tower of Pisa? This list goes on and on.

I don't like war, but I also don't like people who kill innocent victims either. At this point, I see no other alternative since nothing else was working. I know more innocent victims will die because of the war, but I also haven't seen anything else suggested that will stop these terrorists.

Maybe Iraq wasn't responsible for 9/11, but we don't know everything about Iraq's ties to Al Queda either. I suspect there's more there than we realize. Terrorism is a bad business, and it needs to be shut down before it gets worse. By not acting, we are allowing this segment to grow and organize.

People should be free to believe whatever they want to believe, as long as they don't try to force their beliefs on others, and hate others for not being like them, or believing the same things they believe.

War is ugly, but terrorism is uglier.

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast