Thumbs up how to launch a campaign in CJ?
    I wanted to launch a campaign in CJ network,
    Who can tell me the price or monthly fee?

thanks.

My understanding (from speaking with different merchants who have talked to CJ) is that they charge a setup fee of $2,500 to $3,000, and charge merchants 30% of the amount paid to affiliates, but with a monthly minimum fee of $500. There is also a deposit requirement to pay commissions.

My understanding is that Kowabunga's recent changes to its price structure essentially makes it extremely comparable to CJ's fee structure.

My understanding is that LinkShare charges much more (about $10,000 to launch) but in the past they've offered some deep discounts to sign a merchant at the end of a quarter (to meet sales quotas); I don't know if that's still true.

I don't know what Performics charges.

ShareASale charges $250 setup, $100 minimum deposit, and 20% of the amount paid to affiliates (with a $25 monthly minimum fee).

Did I mention that I won't do business with CJ, LS, Performics, or Kowabunga?

ABW Ambassador
    "Did I mention that I won't do business with CJ, LS, Performics, or Kowabunga?"

Many times but most affiliates do.

Talking
    I agree with Trust, while CJ does have issues( not saying trust was commenting on network issues), what network does'nt?
    Im one of the most that uses CJ and for the most part they are a very good network, sure we all get annoyed at the glitches but for the most part they are pretty good i recon.

Did I mention that I won't do business with CJ, LS, Performics, or Kowabunga?

Dont mean to be rude Mark but all the posts i have seen from you on all these forums seem to just network bash, no offence but if you dont deal with those networks, why do you come here and post about them in a negitive manor (to try and turn people off ?). Why not just move on to where you are happy and post possitive feedback.In my experiance being in a possitive frame of mind improves sales!

Just My 2 cents feel free to tell me to shup lol.

http and a telephoto
    Mark, the set up fee for Shareasale is $350 not $250. Your numbers for CJ are no longer accurate either. Monthly minimums have dropped according to new merchants that have recently signed with them. Plus they are requiring long term contracts. Personally I would not sign a 2 year contract with any network.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Smile
    thanks for your offering.

Is Join an Affiliate Network better than Set up own Affiliate Program?

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizdigger.com
    Is Join an Affiliate Network better than Set up own Affiliate Program?
    There is a lot of discussion about that here at ABW if you would use the search function. The answer is "it depends". Generally a network is better than a stand alone program.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Starting out you are probably better off with a network. It will help build visibility for your program much more quickly, get exposure to more affiliates and not require you to hire a whole bunch of people to handle payments, tax forms, programming and whatever other aspects of the business are required if you go it alone. You'll probably just need one fairly talented person to manage the program initially if you go with a network. IMHO, CJ is the best bang for the buck but just because you use CJ or any other network success is definitely not guaranteed.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread