ABW Ambassador
    Every Transaction Gone!
    Every Single transaction I have made for Dockers Shoes has disappeared from my Performics account. I have never had this problem for Performics (as well as any other network) merchants before and it is only Dockers, what's up with this company? I find it hard to believe that every single customer I send to them then sends the items back and never buys anything from them to replace the first order.

here is recent transactions:

18th Oct - Dockers - commission: $7.70 - disappeared
    25th Oct - Dockers - commission: $7.70 - disappeared
    30th Oct - Dockers - commission: $7.70 - disappeared
    1st Nov - Dockers - commission: $7.70 - disappeared
    13th Nov - Dockers - commission: $7.70 (this will also disappear in a few days I'm sure)
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    I think it would be highly unusual that all legitimate transactions are for the exact same amount which suggests to me that it was the same person possibly using a fraudulent credit card.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Could have been from a SERP or PPC ad linking to a single product.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    The $7.70 sure looks weird.
    Possibilities
    1) fraud
    2) Dup transactions but I do not see a trend there at all.
    Some are 7 days apart, some are 5 and some are 1.

ABW Ambassador
    you guys might be onto something but I don't use any ppc (not since I tried it last holiday season without much success) but it might be someone making the same attempt at the transaction since it is always the same amount.. it could also be another issue that I just realized has been happening with a CJ merchant as I wrote in this thread just earlier. I did contact Performics about the loss of these commissions back in late October and their reply was to wait till the end of the month to find out the details, I wrote back early Nov to say that it is past the end of the month and they never replied back (which sadly seems to be common with Performics lately). So they continue to (or not to) rack up sales through my website in the mean-time...

edit: Eric I just seen your post after I finished this one & yes you are right the dates are all different but the transactions are all the same. It's very strange indeed!
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread