Thread: Ticketmaster Competition!!! - WIN $$$ - exclusive to ABW/Ticketmaster affiliates

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thumbs up Ticketmaster Competition!!! - WIN $$$ - exclusive to ABW/Ticketmaster affiliates
    Hey Everyone

Thanks for all the support on the Ticketmaster program so far - itís really ramping up faster than we expected which is great.

As the community on ABW has been so supportive this competition and some others in the future will just be ran on ABW and not announced to our wider affiliate base.

The Ticketmaster program is special due to the fact that there is a widget associated with it called the Ticketmaster Event Engine as mentioned in other threads.

We want to run a competition associated with this widget that can be found in the "Make Links" section of the buy at management area once you have applied to the Ticketmaster program.

The Competition could not be easier to get involved with and is open to ALL Ticketmaster affiliates www.ticketmaster.com/affiliates

To have a chance at winning one of the $50 prizes - there are 5 in total all you need to do is -

Got to the ďMake Links " section

Got to the Ticketmaster Event Engine link

Create any of the available Ticketmaster event engines (including the customized version)

Put them on a page on your website

Send the URL of the page for checking purposes to ticketmaster@buy.at

-

Competition is open until the 30th of November and only a total of 50 entries will be accepted

1 entry per affiliate

-

So thatís 5 out of 50 chance to win $50 for just putting up a piece of creative :-) not bad I'm sure you will agree

So hurry hurry to be one of the first 50

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Talking Hyper speed
    First entry in already - that was fast!!!

49 to go - no time to lose :-))

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Smile
    Entries are coming in now as people rush to get those Ticketmaster Event Engines up and running!!!

Remember that these are dynamic so if they change on the TM site they automatically update on yours to so you always have fresh up to date events without having to manually change things.

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Affiliate Network Rep
    Additonal side competition!

The first ABW affiliate to send in to ticketmaster@buy.at the Ticketmaster Event Engine Set

Artist
    Regional
    Regional Venue
    Venue Calender

Will win $100 commission

The only stipulation is that they must be on different pages to each other on the website/s you choose to place them on.

This is a time sensitive situation people so don't stand on ceremony get link building quick

The Winner will be announced here on ABW!!

and....... go :-)

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Affiliate Network Rep
    Just to clarify - to win you must show us 4 different pages each with 1 of the 4 Event Engines on it

Artist
    Regional event
    Regional Venue
    Venue Calender

example www.mysite.com/vegas - this one might show the Regional Event widget

You still have time to win but not much as some peopelk are v close already judging by the responses and there can be only one ABW winner tonight :-)

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Great contest! But I just now saw it and we are getting ready to go out to dinner - DRAT - so won't get to work on anything for a couple of hours.

But contest or not - I do have a place where having one of each widget will work well. So I need to get to work. I'll let you know when and where when I get it together.

Good luck to all.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Network Rep
    NYFALCON is our side pot competition winner with 4 Ticketmaster Event Engines placed on 4 different pages.

Great webmastering under pressure mate - you are now $100 richer!!!!

-

Main competition still rolling with places left in the prize draw so keep those widget filled pages coming to ticketmaster@buy.at so we can log you as one of the first 50

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Thank You Sir! It was my pleasure that ticketmaster event engine tool is soo much fun!

Hey, I wanna play!!!

I'll give $100 to the affiliate who gets the first sale and $50 to the second one. Payable via paypal and confirmed by Mal.

This prize is from my own personal funds and in no way related to buy.at. The winners must agree to allow Buy.at to release the winner's paypal addy to me for payment, if not I'll be more than happy to donate the funds to charity of the winner's choice.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Network Rep
    Haiko just to check is that the first sale from an Event Engine link from an ABW member?

I'm just double checking as we are doing $00000 in sales daily for the program as a whole already even though its only 3/12 days old

:-)

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Quote Originally Posted by buy at
    Haiko just to check is that the first sale from an Event Engine link from an ABW member?
    Yep. I know your rockin and rolling with the program but since you offered the exclusive I figured I add to it, if you've got better / more appropriate terms I'l go for that
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

hope i made the first 50!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hey Ticketman

Yes you did but for some reason my email to you bounced.

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Affiliate Network Rep
    In fact there are some places left and this runs till Nov 30th so come on ABW'rs get posting those Event Engine links and make yourself some dollars by sending the links to ticketmaster@buy.at to enter the competition.

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Didn't know Ticketmaster had an affiliate program! I just applied....

Affiliate Network Rep
    Well done to ABW'r NYFALCON :-))

NY was the first affiliate to make a sale with the brand new Ticketmaster EventEngine brought to you by buy at!!

Well done mate - Haiko here is your winner of the $100

Sales was made on Friday the 16th of November.

-

The first 50 people to send us a link with the Ticketmaster EventEngine being used competition is still open with a few places left up for grabs so come on people and place an EventEngine unit on one of your pages and give yourself a chance at the prize!!

Best of luck to you all

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Thumbs up
    Great contests Mal. Keep rockin' n rollin'.

Joey

Affiliate Network Rep
    Smile
    Hey Guys and Girls

3 days to go to get your Ticketmaster EventEngine links up and the url sent to ticketmaster@buy.at to enter the competition to win $50 :-)

Hurry hurry only a few places left

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Affiliate Network Rep
    Smile
    Ok Everyone

The results are in and the winners are:

Scott of egazing

HelpingMoms

knight01

Nyfalcon (you're luck is incredible!!!)

Christine of Athomesource

-

A check for $50 will be mailed out to you all over the next week :-))

Well done and thanks for taking part

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    I wanted to thank buy.at for the ticket gift card prize that i won for dropping a card at there affiliate summit booth. Congrats to all the other winners
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

21. Newsletter Signup