HI,

The thing I like most about forums is the opportunity to share information with other like minded people...

In this case like minded means my fellow Betty Mills affiliates.

Am I the only one who has noticed a decline in conversion rations over the past 12-15 months....

2 years ago I was converting at 10-12% of Click thrus to Betty's pages...

now I am converting at less then 1% while my CTR is up...

What I am saying is... I am sending targeted traffic to Betty in increasing numbers yet I am seeing my conversions (sales) number decrease... this is based on my stats in the Betty back office.

Now I know Victor doesn't like this kind of discussion.. I do understand why...
He like to tout the big sales and associated commissions... heck not that long ago I one of my sales was mentioned.

But come on... us little guys are contributing to the overall well being of the program...

It is us "little guys" who have the ability to become the next super affiliate once we learn the "secret" to success...

But np one wants to share that information because it is not in a Super Affiliate's best interest to do so...

Let it be known I'm not complaining here... I have grabbed a check 25 of the last 26 months.. some of these checks have been large enough to take care of my house payment with a little pocket money left over..

My reason for this post if to hopefully get some nugget of insight that will help me take things to the next level.

Every year Victor touts shed season... as he should... my shed site "peaked" in April... It didnt do much in the way of sales the rest of the season until Sep. when I sold a large shed.

I have committed lot of time and resources (I have 5 sites) to this program and I am earning income from it...

I as I stated ... I just would like to do better... I know this program can easily support a lot of families including my family... If I can just figure this out..

JOe