Thread: Some questions and suggestions...

Some questions and suggestions...
    I'd have emailed Andy or Mal directly but I figured others have the same questions maybe...

1. I've got a virtual worker working on my sites, is it OK to let them use my account to generate links and check stats. Does this cause any problems or concerns?

2. Is there a policy regarding personally buying tickets for yourself and getting credit?

3. Would it be possible to make the link engine generate links with the <a href=""TEXT HERE</A> available?

That way we can change the link in the link engine and cut and paste. This would personally save me immense amounts of time...

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hey kylemcpeck

Thanks for the questions they are very valid ones I'm sure others will share.

1. There are two answers to this

A. Its ok with us but make sure your ok with someone else seeing all your information - you will know whether you can trust someone else in this way. I would not recommend doing this without checking answer B

B. Our management area has permissions you can set so another user can run certain reports but not others so you can limit what they can see to have more comfort - if you need a hand with these then just drop us me a line

2. This is totally fine

3. I will pass this on to the technical team - I think it would be a handy addition

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

I figured out the Web Services in the mean time and that solved most of the question I had. Plus, we found the link info under Ticketmaster Info which makes that part easier.

Awesome program, we've sold quite a bit (I think) in just a few days. We still have a few places in our site that we haven't implemented the TicketMaster Links so we are excited.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thats great news :-)

Any more questions just let us know

Have a great day

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

ABW Ambassador
    Need more banner sizes. They're all big. Could use some 125x125, 120x600 etc. All the basic ones. Thanks.

I was wondering if the commission structure will remain like it is? I know it's a beta launch and you're still tweaking the system but, I have over $4000 in sales and $40 commission. It's less than 1%. Just curious. I'm not complaining about the program, just inquiring about the possibilities. I know that TM charges pretty hefty service fees and sometimes, customers even get charged a venue fee or something like that.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hey

I here ya on the banner sizes Trust mate - we have a request in for a 120x600 ill get a check on that and also propose a 125x125

-

Butterface - thanks for the feedback , at this time the comms wont be changing.

It should be remembered that the comms are not paid on face ticket value and so they are not 1% but more like 8-10%

As with all programs I'm sure as it grows there will be some fine tuning to get it perfect hence the beta status right now.

Good luck with your promotions and if you need any help just shout

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

I believe what Mal is saying (because I had to think about it for a minute too) is that Ticketmaster is an agent of the artist. The artist gets the face value of the ticket. Ticketmaster receives the fees and are paying us from that amount. Thus, while our payout represents about 1% of the face value, it is based upon Ticketmaster's commission.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Yes very similar - there are others in the chain but essential TM get a fee and the comms are coming out of that fee not out of the face ticket price so while they look low next to the latter they are not so low after all.

Not saying they wont change over time though but for now they will remain as is.

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Thanks for the explanation. It was very helpful. Happy Cyber-Monday to all. ---Everything looks good "insert my username here".

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hey Trust

Hope your well

Just to let you know we have those banners sizes you wanted in the Vegas style creative - more to follow and they will become stadard sizes on each refresh now also

Thanks for the request and great to have you on board mate

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

12. Newsletter Signup