ABW Ambassador
    Pagination change
    Since PopShops made the change a few days ago to pick if you wanted the additional Shop Page Numbers at the top, bottom or both, I have a problem. When using the style Alternating Wide, I have my text and product images justified to the left, now my page numbers are justified to the left, too. This really isn't pretty. Could you please have the option on how we justify the page numbers (pagination) separate from our product text.

By the way, I love the fact I can turn off the page number on the top now. Great addition.

I would also appreciate some extra choices, including the ability to set the alignment/justification of the page-navigation separately.

I'd also like the ability to change the font size/style of the store name, separately from the description text, so that it stands out a little bit more.

I just noticed that when you use the pagination at the bottom that it brings you to the bottom of the next page as opposed to the top of the page. I'm finding it somewhat cumbersome to scroll to the top of each new page. Can this be fixed so that visitors are taken to the top of each new page?

Thanks

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

ABW Ambassador
    rematt - I just checked and this isn't happening for the styles I'm using. Each new page is starting at the top. Are you using the PHP code? Perhaps it's a bug associated with a certain style.
    Last edited by msladybug; November 28th, 2007 at 03:34 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by msladybug
    rematt - I just checked and this isn't happening for the styles I'm using. Each new page is starting at the top. Are you using the PHP code? Perhaps it's a bug associated with a certain style.
    No I'm using the Javascript, it even happens when I preview a page from within Popshops: Preview.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Tried the PHP and it worked fine. I guess I'll be swapping out javascript for PHP tonight.

-rematt

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Hey Rematt,

I will make sure that our engineers know about the bug in javascript display. Thanks.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Thanks Angel, I've already swapped out to PHP which I probably should have been using in the first place.

-rematt

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread