ABW Ambassador
    I mean seriously. I can't find much information about the guy. Chandra Levy makes Clinton's scandal look like an episode of Spongebob Squarepants.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    A search of Google News under "Gary Condit" brought up this, among other things:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Also in 2002, Rep. Gary Condit, D-Calif., who admitted a "very close" relationship with missing government intern Chandra Levy, lost his bid for renomination to another term. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's from http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=...3-100752-9394r near the bottom of the page.

It seems that after he lost, he also lost the interest of the press because that's the last thing a lot of the sites that came up said about him, except for passing mentions.

-I've been a king, and I've been a pauper, and everything there is in between ~fairly old country song

ABW Ambassador
    I think he's laying low in whatever small town he was from.

Side note - I know a woman who was, uh, "very close" with him for some time before he moved to Washington. She swears there is no way he could have done it.

Personally, I have my doubts about his innocence, but I'm pretty jaded about politicians in general.

Kip

I suppose he just slithered under some rock.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'm pretty jaded about politicians in general.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me too. I remained convinced he had something to do with it

"Half this game is ninety percent mental." -- Phillies Manager, Danny Ozark

ABW Ambassador
    I'm sure he didn't get re-elected, I just couldn't find anything about the investigation into Chandra Levy or if Condit's still a suspect, etc.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread