Method of Marketing
    I would be interested in seeing others websites to get an idea of what other folks are doing in terms of creative marketing...

I am not that creative and sometimes need a kick in the pants to get going...

I have been doing some craigslist stuff that has been converting quite well, has anyone else had this experience???

Anyways I am new to the forum, but not new to internet marketing...

I look forward to hearing from anyone that wants to, PM me...

Keep on Rockin'

Kyle

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roozak
    I would be interested in seeing others websites to get an idea of what other folks are doing in terms of creative marketing...

Me too.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    You can see other websites by going to the site review forum here on ABW. Better yet you can post your own experimental sites (in the site review forum ) to get ideas free!
    Last edited by lostdeviant; November 18th, 2007 at 12:49 AM. Reason: clearer

http and a telephoto
    roozak, you won't be able to get pm's and if you read the forum a bit you will discover that affiliates don't generally share their sites with other affiliates. The suggestion to look through the site review forum is a good one.

And welcome to ABW.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    Type in any product name and coupon into a search engine. You'll get lots of affiliate sites.

http and a telephoto
    kyle are you a merchant or an affiliate, I just re-read your post and if you are marketing via craigslist it sounds more like you are a merchant.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    Type in any product name and coupon into a search engine. You'll get lots of affiliate sites.
    You'll easily get lots of affiliate coupon sites that way. That's fine if coupon sites are the only kind you're interested in seeing, but such a query will miss most/all of the non-coupon sites and therefore give a "tunnel-vision" view of what affiliate sites can look like.

AFAIK, there doesn't seem to be any magic bullet to find non-coupon affiliate sites that are in a "ready" state (as opposed to being up for reviews).
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Online Marketing Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by roozak
    I have been doing some craigslist stuff that has been converting quite well, has anyone else had this experience???

Hi Kyle, welcome to ABW, just a quick FYI, using affiliate links on Craigslist breeches TOS of various networks and Craigslist. That is more or less spamming and not internet marketing.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/terms.of.use.html

k) that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code,"
    "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited
    commercial advertisement;
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidate
    Hi Kyle, welcome to ABW, just a quick FYI, using affiliate links on Craigslist breeches TOS of various networks and Craigslist. That is more or less spamming and not internet marketing.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/terms.of.use.html

k) that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code,"
    "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited
    commercial advertisement;
    And will get you removed from some programs. I've had a few post on Craigslist, get warned and then removed.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Actually I am an affiliate for a bout 50 programs on CJ and a couple on Linkshare and ShareASale...my question is more about cloaked links...what program do you use for cloaking links or do you even cloak them at all...

I have a couple of good sites out now that are getting moderate traffic, conversions arent what I think they should be...

So any help with that would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

oh and they way I use craigslist is not against the TOS...I still get emailed in the normal way...I just figured out something that works within the TOS...

Thanks

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread