Thread: The Ticketmaster program is FLYING

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thumbs up The Ticketmaster program is FLYING
    Hey Guys and Girls of ABW

Just a quick note to say thanks for all the efforst on this one so far - the Ticketmaster program is flying with sales coming in thick and fast over the first week.

There are $000000,s of sales already and the daily record keeps getting broken which is down to all your hard work and I wanted you to know that both buy at and TM appreciate it.

If anyone needs any help at all you have the team at buy.at and ARC checking everything for you at ticketmaster@buy.at

Thanks again so much for a successful launch and we look forward to working closely with you all in Week Two

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Come on Mal, let's give them some numbers, real numbers ... merchants come here all the time and boast about numbers ...

The TicketMaster program has had one of the most impressive launches that I personallyhave experienced in over 7 years of program management. I credit the 9 months of preparation and due dilligence we have all done...

Stay tuned for some impressive stats come Monday ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I can't wait. Curious also to how the "heavy hitters" are doing. Maybe a top 5?

4. Newsletter Signup