ABW Ambassador
    Better Stats
    I'm glad to see they are finally making some progress on a few issues at LS. The stats (synergy) are now a bit better, we don't have to click through several pages just to see our sales for the day or week etc. It's still not perfect including not having a total amount at the bottom of "actual commissions" so you have to use a calculator to work out this. I'm also glad to see they have responded to fixing another issue where some of the Payment amounts for the month were showing double of what we actually got.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    It's still not perfect including not having a total amount at the bottom of "actual commissions" so you have to use a calculator to work out this.
    I've always loved and am still using their old report system. It shows each sales, commission and a total amount of all.

They won't get rid of the old report system, will they?

ABW Ambassador
    I'm still showing a double payment for one merchant in one month and one merchant not listed at all in another month even though I've already been paid by that merchant.

I just can't imagine why the Linkshare Moderator has been directed to not respond to any of the SynergyAnalytics issues posted here. What are they afraid of?

I also love and use the old system.

My biggest issue with Linkshare reporting is that they don't report daily.

ABW Ambassador
    I also like the old reports as well & use them more often just to quickly check stats but they have told me not to use the old reports.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    I also like the old reports as well & use them more often just to quickly check stats but they have told me not to use the old reports.
    Who told you not to use the old report and why? Linkshare? The reason I'm asking this is because all my Spreadsheet reports are generated from the old report's data. Hopefully I'm not getting wrong data every time when I generated my report.

And I really haven't figured out which report under SynergyAnalytics system I can use to get the same data of "menber ID field report" under old report system .

ABW Ambassador
    Ok I checked through my old emails and this is what I found...Here is part of a letter they sent me in dec/06 after I was seeing some issues on my reports... it was "recommended to use" as they were meant to be switching only to Synergy.

....we recommend running all reports using Synergy Analytics, and
    we will soon be using only this reporting platform. To access Synergy
    Analytics reports, please click on the Synergy Analytics icon found at
    the bottom of the Run Reports section. To see an overview of Synergy
    Analytics data, please click here:
    https://analytics1.linksynergy.com/R...l.html#network

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread