Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    SonyMusicStore.com Program Ends
    email just received:

Dear SonyMusicStore.com Affiliate,

SonyMusicStore.com would like to thank you for your participation in our affiliate program. Unfortunately, we have made a business decision to shut down the SonyMusicStore.com site and will be terminating the affiliate program.

We will pay for commissions earned on Net Orders received through an affiliate link based on the terms of our Agreement, plus any outstanding payments currently owed to affiliates. Affiliates sales commissions will not accrue after we stop taking orders on November 26, 2007. If you have changed your contact information, please update your profile at LinkShare so you can receive your final commission check in a timely manner.

Pursuant to our Affiliate Agreement between SonyMusicStore.com and you, this shall serve as our formal written notice to terminate our SonyMusicStore.com Affiliate Agreement. Per our Agreement, you are equired to remove any and all banners, buttons, text links, product images and store fronts that link to SonyMusicStore.com by End of Business Day November 26, 2007 EST.

Once again, we thank you for supporting the SonyMusicStore.com Affiliate Program and appreciate your compliance with these termination provisions.

Sincerely,

The SonyMusicStore.com Team
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

yeap, just saw it in my email now, too. Wonder if that means anything will be happening with the Sony program at CJ??

Thanks for lettin me know cos I wouldn't have been checking the LS email til a little later but was able to remove it while editing my site now.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread