Technical Help With New Site
    Hi,

I'm wondering if someone could help me get my site ready to become an affiliate site?

I know I need technical help in configuring my site and making sure I know how to create the datafeeds and any other newbie advice.

Thanks!!

Not quite understanding your question. Are you a merchant wanting to set up an affiliate program or do you want to set up a site for affiliate marketing?

Joey

New Merchant Affiliate
    I would be a new merchant affiliate. I have now read the requirements and gotten my site configured for the program, but I got to the fees and had to stop. Now my question is...do I take the leap and go for it.

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Oh Just ask Brian through a PM or through email. He'll tell you everything you need to know. He is very receptive and non-coersive.

But, in my opinion, you might not make money this year. Right now is the big xmas rush and everyone who has been doing this all year is selling what they can from all the proven merchants out there. An affiliate might wait until after the xmas shopping season to start promoting a new merchant. Of course, I might be wrong :-)
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Quote Originally Posted by oranges
    Oh Just ask Brian through a PM or through email. He'll tell you everything you need to know. He is very receptive and non-coersive.

But, in my opinion, you might not make money this year. Right now is the big xmas rush and everyone who has been doing this all year is selling what they can from all the proven merchants out there. An affiliate might wait until after the xmas shopping season to start promoting a new merchant. Of course, I might be wrong :-)
    I sure hope you are wrong

Our affiliate program was just launched today with the help of Andy Rodriguez. I believe that affiliates are also looking at programs that fit typical holiday gifts as well as the sure performs that they had all year. Yes you can still promote sunglasses for xmass if they were doing well year round, but then theres certain niches such as our cell phones that do good year round, and especially well during xmass. Dont be discouraged by being late in the game, you may want to hire a AM to help you run your program.

regards,
    Paul

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread