Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant - Introducing RizeMobile.com!
    RizeMobile.com has finally arrived.....

Hello Team,

Please join us in welcoming our newest merchant to join the ARC family of quality, pro-actively managed affiliate programs, and their launch on the very trusted ShareASale network….RizeMobile!!!

RizeMobile offers your site visitors a variety of the most popular and reliable unlocked mobile phone brands and accessories. Their focus is to provide their affiliate partners with an ethical and profitable program through dedicated program management, high commissions, some of the lowest prices on top name brands in mobile phones that consumers recognize and convert well. Please note below the many benefits of joining RizeMobile and the reasons why you do want to sign up today!!!

Program Facts

$175 Average Order
    In house Exclusive ShareASale Program
    5% Commissions on all SALES! (Contact us for an Exclusive Higher Commission Private Offer)
    60 Day Cookies
    Data Feed
    Parasite FREE
    Custom Links and Banners created for your site traffic
    Additional Bonus Incentives

$5.00 CAB’s (Cash Activation Bonuses)
    Dedicated Program Management by Andy Rodriguez Consulting

Creative

We have set up various targeted keyword rich text links on the SAS back end ready for your PPC efforts and direct link building. Custom banners and links available upon request.

Join RizeMobile.com Today!!!

Keywords / PPC:

We have a full keyword list available upon request. Check out the categories, and targeted landing pages within the website - www.rizemobile.com

Major Brand Names

Nokia
    Samsung
    Motorola
    LG
    Sony Ericsson
    and much, much more!!!

We’re confident that RizeMobile.com is what you’ve been looking for, don’t get left behind, join RizeMobile.com TODAY!

I know you have choices in the mobile phone vertical. We want you to know we value your support, time and effort and want to thank you in advance for choosing to work with RizeMobile.com.

Join RizeMobile.com today!!!!
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; November 19th, 2007 at 05:32 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I just wanted to chime in here as well. Let me just say that it was an honor working with Andy and Emilio for the past two months on getting our affiliate program off the ground. Throughout the entire time I have studied this forum religiously to learn from each and every one of you on how a great affiliate program should run.

Although you see a phone number at the top of the page, it is only used for customer service purposes and we do not take phone orders. We specifically designed our pages so there will be no leaks, and we have many value added products such as warranties and phone specific accessories to increase your commission with each phone order.

We designed this program to be the most affiliate friendly program online! I know how tough it is for affiliates out there, especially when they are working with a non responsive merchant that just doesn’t care or listen to them. I will be here to address any suggestions or concerns any one of you may have. Over the next few weeks we will be adding many new holiday creatives and coupons, as well as updating the site constantly to fill affiliates needs. Please take a moment to copy down my personal email address and feel free to send me a line.

Sincerely,
    Paul Kundel
    President and CEO
    RizeMobile.com

Paul@RizeMobile.com

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Let me also add that RizeMobile is a SAS Exclusive Merchant and is on auto-deposit!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Guys, I wanted to thank all of you for joining our program. We are kicking off the holiday season with a BANG! Our average orders for the past week have been way over $200. Many people getting all those new Sony Ericsson phones and LG's for themselves and loved ones for Christmas.

5. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread