ABW Ambassador
    CameraWorld Issue
    Why is CameraWorld still showing active links and stores in GC when it was meant to be closed quite some time ago?

I just checked now and each link goes to this error:

The link you clicked on has expired. It pointed to a Web site that was a member of the Commission Junction network and has since been deactivated or temporarily suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    edit: I notice the Goldencan Search & Store feature seems to be working but the coupons & pricedrops will give the error above.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I tried Camera World and Wolf Camera this am and both went through to their websites.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by boningroup
    I tried Camera World and Wolf Camera this am and both went through to their websites.
    was that using a store, coupon or search feature?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I used the coupons and store features.

I sent the Ritz Camera AM an e-mail yesterday notifying him of the problem. He later e-mailed me that he called GC and resolved the problem.

ABW Ambassador
    sorry for my late reply...

this is still not working.

first I will just mention that there is no CameraWorld Affiliate program on CJ anymore but CameraWorld links are available through RitzCamera & the same for WolfCamera

I just tried creating a new coupon module for CameraWorld on Goldencan and I checked the links and they still lead to the page about the merchant been discontinued.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread