Sorry, posted to wrong section last time....Here's something sneaky... top tip from another forum - some guy found a backdoor into a secret product code at Regsoft....

I am trying to figure out how to make money out of this by setting up a purchase code from my site as it sells for 30$ on suppliers site but this code gets you it for 10$ !!! LOL $20 profit per sale!! Has anyone done this sort of thing before? Any advice?

[We don't care for "something sneaky" to be posted on our forums! - My advice ... stop trying to steal! - Haiko]

[This message was edited by Haiko on April 05, 2003 at 06:30 PM.]

ABW Ambassador

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    I suggest that HarryH goes back to the other forum and stays there. If that is the way he is going to act on this forum, then I am sure that he will not be welcome here!

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Any advice? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've got the plan--buy low, sell high--now what you need to do is THINK and find a way to do it legitimately.

That "backdoor", as you call it, is probably there for some wholesale customers of Regsoft. That tells you something and what it's NOT telling you is how to nick $20/order!

What it's telling you is that Regsoft is willing to make a DEAL with certain people, under certain circumstances, which would ENTITLE them to buy it at the lower rate. Those *authorized parties* get to use the nonpublic way. But Regsoft doesn't want the public hounding after them so they hide it from their public site.

So my advice is to contact Regsoft and ask them about how many you have to sell to get a special rate. Then if you think you can sell that many licenses, take the deal and promote away--100% legit.

Be patient--it may take contacting several people there to find one that knows that deals are even possible! But chances are, somebody at the company DOES know about it in an official capacity.

The difference between getting rich and getting busted is often simply finding the legit way to do what would otherwise be illegal. Use the legit way and you're a Success Story...use the illegal way and you're just another crook to be ostracized.

-I've been a king, and I've been a pauper, and everything there is in between ~fairly old country song

D*mn, Leader! You totally astound me. I want to be like you when I grow up.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread