Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare Is Down Again
    I was able to log in but can't do anything in the old interface without timing out to Page Cannot Be Displayed except that I can get to SynergyAnalytics.

just worked for me. it was slow, but it worked.

ABW Ambassador
    It's working now for me but was having trouble about the time this thread was started.

I am able to login fine. But I am trying to update my email for my account, because everytime I log-in there is this message that asks me too in the update profile section, but I can't find where to update my email in the update profile section, any suggestions?

IMPORTANT: INCOMPLETE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
    According to our records, we do not have a confirmed email address for one or more of your Affiliate Channels.
    Channels with invalid email:
    Hair Loss Restoration Formulas
    Your account must have a valid email address so that LinkShare can send you important communications about account status. Please go to the Update Profile section and update your email address.

If you have not received the validation e-mail, please double-check your SPAM blocking settings to be sure the e-mail is not being blocked. Also, you may want to try a different e-mail address, since your e-mail provider may also be blocking the e-mail as SPAM.

ABW Ambassador
    It's within the channels. Look at the left navigation.

ABW Ambassador
    Figures, now I'm having problems again. eh nevermind. Going on and off for me.

Thanks Snowman, clicked on the left navigation and found out where to update my email!

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Good grief!!!!!!
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

rrrrrggggghhhh Am in but really long gaps before it times out with an error page, refresh then wait again. Am only puttin up with this now cos I found out another merchant's evidently been awol for the last year...(it's online and gettin clciks but evidently hasn't gotten any sales for anybody for a year) so trying to replace those links with another merchant's links now.

Am coming to visit here now while waiting in between. lol Had planned on getting more done now, tho

ABW Ambassador
    Same thing here.

Not able to login here either.

ABW Ambassador
    dddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa continued ----> http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=45

It is still slow now. Sometimes you can view a page...sometimes it times out. UGGGGGH It is going to be a long night,

Kristen

I'm seeing multiple problems. Most of the time, the reports are timing out. I got them to run once, but all the merchants were doubled up (listed twice with the same amount in both rows).

CJ is having problems, too.

No problem accessing my reports at SAS.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I never have problems with SAS.

I have had problems with Linkshare the past couple of days. I still update links the old fashion way so it makes it frustrating to fight with their website.

Kristen

ABW Ambassador
    So when LS is down REPEATEDLY during the most important selling season, do merchants complain? Do they even know that this is happening? I am amazed at the lack of communication, telling us that they are demanding that LS get their act together. I truly don't get this.

This isn't the first holiday season that LS has botched.

A BIG FAT DITTO on Aunt Lily's post.

But for the moment, I am up and running with LS.

A couple of merchants I deal with did complain and received the following response fron LinkShare:

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience regarding troubles logging into LinkShare. Unfortunately, we have been experiencing technical difficulties with our login system since Monday. Our technical department is working diligently to resolve this situation. In the meantime, please be assured that transaction tracking is not affected. We hope to see this issue resolved shortly.

They have been emailing their affiliates with the proper links and so on so I don't think they are igonoring us - I have received more emails than normal from LinkShare merchants this past week because of the problems....On a side note, I know that a couple of merchants I work with are leaving LinkShare because of the problems they have encountered the past year.

I've had problems with CJ the last couple of days (500 error occuring again today) and now Linkshare.
    What's an affiliate marketer to do?

ABW Ambassador
    LS is completely down for me.

When I did see reports - they were absolute garbage for yesterday and today.

I'm glad that I've listened to the veterans (thank you especially Zeus) here and stayed diversified.)

I'm able to get in, but I keep getting logged it when I try to run reports. What a pain.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

This has not been a good week keeping links up to date, as stated above I have been having problems with CJ (abit) and Linkshare (alot) but SAS & Performics have been working great...

I can get in, but my reports don't show my memberid column... well the column is there, but it's empty.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by newestuser
    I can get in, but my reports don't show my memberid column... well the column is there, but it's empty.
    I'm not familiar with a memberid column in Linkshare. Which report are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    I'm not familiar with a memberid column in Linkshare. Which report are you referring to?
    Member ID Field Report (Note: This report is generated based on process date.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast