Online Marketing Consultant
    Taking a break
    Over the last few years I have been killing myself working a full time job, managing multiple companies PPC programs, 5 affiliate programs, and basically pulling between 14 -20 hour days every day without one day of just relaxation or vacation.

Over the last few weeks, I have found other consultants to take over all of the programs, PPC, etc... for me as it is time to enjoy life for a while and really learn to de-stress.

I am however still managing the Liquidation.com program and will keep the Electronics Nation program in my signature. Electronics Nation will remain there because they really are great people and are now ready for affiliates to start taking them to their next level as they have expanded their product lines and will have inventory stocked on a regular basis now.

Anyways, I'll be hanging out around here still as this has become a second family and Haiko really runs a kick A** cyber spot.

For anyone that was in any of my programs (besides Liquidation.com) the people who are now covering I feel will do a very good job in being responsive and getting you what you need to succeed.

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know, and I hope that everyone has had a fabulous Black Friday experience....I'm off to have a virgin daquari and start to enjoy my first real work free weekend =0)

Later =0)
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Manager
    Recharging the tank is always a great idea...good luck to you.

Bob

Thanks Robert. =0)
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Enjoy yourself, you deserve it

Good for you! Kick back, relax, and recharge. That's something I need to do...
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

A break is always a good thing. Decompress, relax, kick your shoes off and walk in the tall grass. Suggestion; take a break from all technology for a couple days. No computers, no phones, go for a walk on the beach, hike in the woods, anything without a screen or a speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    A break is always a good thing. Decompress, relax, kick your shoes off and walk in the tall grass. Suggestion; take a break from all technology for a couple days. No computers, no phones, go for a walk on the beach, hike in the woods, anything without a screen or a speaker.

I wish I had that type of will power hahaha but watching movies, detoxing my body and 2 1/2 hours of cardio each day should be about what I need I think. Going hiking is definitely a good idea to try as well, thanks =0)

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Enjoy yourself, you deserve it
    Absolutely - you deserve it!

Try just plain ol' walking for a while. There are most likely plenty of "new" things to see all around you - if you take the time to just walk around and look. And it is "brisk" walking it is also good cardio. Enjoy some time for yourself.

And maybe you can schedule in some time at the beach.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Adam, it's about time you chilled out!

Enjoy the scenery along the way!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Learning to chill out takes awhile, but do the best you can. You really do deserve to do whatever you need! Take a break, but don't disappear from our community. We want updates on your progress!

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    Learning to chill out takes awhile, but do the best you can. You really do deserve to do whatever you need! Take a break, but don't disappear from our community. We want updates on your progress!
    Great advice here Adam. Learn to take time off. Let me repeat that a little louder: LEARN TO TAKE TIME OFF!!

Balance is the most important factor in attaining and maintaining long term success little buddy. If someone said to you in advance: "hey, take this job and you will make a lot of money, and it will drive you over the edge and make you unhappy" - you would turn that job down flat. Apply that same logic and discipline to what you do now.

People who do nothing other than work at a job or their own business don't stay on top - they self destruct on many levels. So do yourself a favor and regardless of how much you think they need you, TAKE TIME OFF and go do something totally unrelated to work or cyber stress.

Enjoy your rejuvenation time Adam.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Adam,

Congratulations on finally putting yourself first!

Take the time you need to do whatever it is you need to do and love life. You only get one time around, you know.

I admire your work ethic and your enthusiasm, as I know many other here do as well, but we are all glad to see you acknowlege your happiness must come first.

Have fun and feel free to give me a ring anytime.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

http and a telephoto
    Nice Adam. I took a couple days offline and guess what... the world didn't come to an end. We workaholics need to understand that taking time out doesn't make us less productive, it recharges us and makes us better.

Here's to a healthier and happier you! (toasts you with iced tea... not the long island kind )
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Enjoy your time off Adam, you deserve it! Sometimes you just have to listen to your body and take some time off to recharge. :O)

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread