NBC Universal
    What the heck happened to NBC Universal? I just happened to be looking at my CJ reports and noticed that they are going down effective today. But they are still up today. What kind of program pulls out on Cyber Monday? It's too bad because I was really promoting some of their "Office" stuff in one of my forums.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, they are on my deactivated merchant list stated status as "active". Their links on my site still working tho. Wondering what's going on...

ABW Ambassador
    Ok, here is an email I received from NBC Universal yesterday. Evidently there were some issues going on the other day...I'm glad that I didn't jump right onto taking off their links. A little patience works out pretty good

"Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    You may have received a message from Commission Junction that the NBC Universal Store has been temporarily deactivated. We apologize for any inconvenience. We know that this is a critical time for both affiliates and for NBC Universal Store and we are working diligently on this issue. Please keep all links and banners up as we should have our program back up and running by the end of the day.

We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

The NBC Universal Store Affiliate Team"

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread