Thread: Direct Deposit information not saving right

Direct Deposit information not saving right
    I set up a new account over the weekend, and I entered my DD information, but when I logged in it is only showing 8 digits for my routing number instead of 9.

I've edited it from my account and saved it, but when I log back in and look, its reverted back to 8 digits for the routing number.

Can someone help? Is it saving my information correctly and just displaying it wrong?

Is anyone else seeing this?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi There

Ill have this double checked for you and ill post back when I get a reply.

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

I ran into that problem when I tried to change my PW to something I could remember. It would just switch back to the old PW and I have to dig out the welcome email to copy and paste it in. I haven't tried changing it after the 4th time. Can you look into that as well? Thanks

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Butterface

Yes no problems ill get that looked at also for you.

Thanks

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    We are on this my friend...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that my PW is saved correctly and my DD is now correct too. Thanks for handling that. You guys are doing a great job.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Great to hear - if you need anything else just let us know

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

I'm still seeing the routing number bug.

I go in, and edit my routing number to "111111111", then save. The resulting screen shows the 111111111 number in there. So I go back and edit it to the correct number, and save, and my routing number shows in that screen correctly.

Then I log off, and log back in, and go to my account details and re-authenticate, and its only showing the first 8 digits of my routing number.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hey

We are aware of this and there is a fix on test which is planned to be promoted to live Mon/Tues next week which will leave plenty of time to input the details before our monthly payment run

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

One more problem.

1> I go in and change the routing number to the valid 9 digit routing number.
    2> I click SAVE
    3> I'm informed that "No changes made", and there is now an error showing in the "Tax Address Details" section, complaining that my Address Line 2 is blank, even though I don't have anything I can put there.
    4> To get my DD routing number to save, I had to put duplicate data in address line 2, even though I should not have to put anything on that line.

So at this point, the only issue I'm running into is that your form requires text in Address Line 2 of the Tax Address Details section. My DD information did get updated though and survived a logoff/logon.

Thanks!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi There

Thanks for the feedback - our team has acted on this for you straight away and unblocked that field from being mandatory to complete the form.

Thanks for the heads up that this was causing you an issue as I'm sure it will help others with the process now.

Looking forward to paying you some well earned money :-)

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

12. Newsletter Signup