Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    E-LOAN Expiring on Dec 14th
    Dear Affiliate Partner, In order to stay ahead of the current mortgage cycle and enable E-LOAN to maintain its leadership position in the industry, E-LOAN will begin scaling back some operations/programs to reduce its cost structure and unfortunately removing our affiliate program is one of them. E-LOAN was founded with a clear vision to transform the loan industry by creating a fast, easy, affordable and transparent experience for consumers. Throughout the nine years since our inception, we have continually delivered on that vision and our promise to the borrower. In fact, E-LOAN was just named the top mortgage website by Keynote WebExcellence for the third year running. The resizing of E-LOAN’s work force and reduction in cost structure will not change our vision, and is being undertaken to make us even more effective at delivering on that promise. We are more committed now than ever before. We believe that today’s market climate has proven us right: an open and honest experience that serves the needs and best interests of the consumer is the business model that will win in the long run. This situation is unfortunate, but E-LOAN will retain all of its pieces of business, and is on track to expand its product offerings over the next year. On December 7, 2007 Commission Junction will set your account with E-LOAN to expire on December 14, 2007. Your account will just expire - you are not required to do anything.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Did you receive this today? Through regular email or CJ email? I haven't received it.

...yet.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Received today at 6pm'ish through regular email.

ABW Ambassador
    Don't trust email.

On more than one occasion, I had received emails telling me that an affiliate program was expiring, and pulled the links for the program only to find that the email was fake.

I am not an affiliate with eloans. I would email the letter to them in the affiliate window and ask for confirmation through the affiliate program.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I'm wondering too - I still haven't received the email.

Have any other ELoan affiliates here received it??
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    Got it yesterday too

"This message was sent by an advertiser in the Commission Junction networkbased on the mail settings selected in your account."

I also received it...but i don't see that e-loan is set to expire in the CJ interface.

The CJ email said is would expire around 12/14 (if I recall correctly).

I received the E-loan email the other day as well. Also received an email from Lending Tree today. They are changing their commission structure. They are going from a flat commission rate to one based on geographical location of the lead.

When your business is down, it seem like the affiliate program should be one of the last things to go. At 4 bars, it should be a revenue center and not a cost center. It is pay for performance after all.

Another one bites the dust! Everybody sing!! dah dah dum dum...

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread