Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    How can I make money online?
    Hi all,
    I am new here. I want to make money online. Can anyone tell me exactly how can I make money online without spending a lot of money? I have my own PC with internet connection but Iím unable to do anything because Iím fresher and I donít have the exact information. Therefore, I am posing here my problem. If someone could please help me. Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

ABW Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant Consultant Team
    Yep - start by giving that a thorough read. And, welcome to ABW, Ross.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    Wait for it... wait for it...

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    1. Don't buy "how to get rich online" e-books
    2. Don't hand over your money to anyone who promises or guarantees riches.
    3. Don't pay someone to do for you what you can do yourself.
    4. Be willing to learn, try new things, and fail.
    5. Don't expect someone to hand you all the answers that is just laziness. It takes plenty of effort to make money on or off line.
    6. Do research and find opportunities.

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Create a website that offers visitors a better alternative to purchase goods or gather information than what is currently available. Then help that traffic accomplish its goal.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Buy Google

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Wait for it... wait for it...
    still waiting and watching.... got my umbrella out...

I want to make money online. Can anyone tell me exactly how can I make money online without spending a lot of money?
    Just buy any of those "How-to Make Money Online" e-'s for only $19.95, and then sell the same info in your own words for $29.95, and you soon would be making at least a $25.00 profit on your very own copies of: "Ross Martin's Best Seller - How-to Make Money Online With Less Than a $30.00 Investment"

Now, just spend whatever amount of money you want on promoting "Your Own eBook", and watch some money roll in.

Note to myself:

I think I may try this idea!
    Who knows? It might work!

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    Buy Google
    Laughing my all but non - existent butt off BK!!

Ross,

I appreciate your good intentions in coming into a forum and asking for help, so let me give you some positive advice to help you on your way. You are obviously brand new, and like most youngsters (or adults who have not learned that success takes lots of time) you'd love to have all the answers right now. Heck, that way you could be rich by March 08.

But it just does not work that way grasshopper. If you want to learn how to make money on the internet, first thing you need to do is get your thinking right. It is going to take you a long time to get a quality education. Lots of research, lots of reading, effort, expense in scale with what you target as the income level you want to reach, and much much more.

You can learn a lot here, but it takes time. No one here is likely to take you under their wing, and free of charge - teach you how to thrive on the internet because "you" are you.

That said, if you intend to stay at it for the long haul and make it work for you, then begin by reading, researching and participating. Over the next couple years you can make tremendous progress provided you give tremendous effort. Good luck to you and welcome to ABW young man.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Lightbulb
    Can you write? If so, try applying for writing gigs online. It is a growing field and your best bet is to look into this arena by visiting sites geared toward freelance writers. So far (for me) it is the only MMO technique i can vouch for, as it is how i make money online. Not easy, not quick, but with effort you can make some online income.

I would point you in the direction of DebNG who runs a site on freelance writing. Through her site, she also regularly provides solid writing job leads. (freelance writing gigs dot com)

This is one way YOU can start making money online.

I've written some articles that can help the poster. What are the rules about me posting them?

Rick

Here's my guide to "A free way (but requires time+effort) guide to succeeding online"

1) find an affiliate prog with a decent payout
    2) read blog/forums for feedback that sales track accurately.
    3) write 1,000 quality and 100% original articles with your affiliate link embedded/referenced in it.
    4) submit to all the big reputable article directories.

If you do all the steps above and aren't making at least $2,000 a month 60 days later, I'll write you a check for $2,000....

Oh, is that all? Write a thousand articles? Well no problem then! Shouldn't take more than, what, a couple of years?

Free DOES come with a price....

We haven't even got into what you need to do to get a free domain and parasite hosting yet.................................................................!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HecticDMC
    Oh, is that all? Write a thousand articles? Well no problem then! Shouldn't take more than, what, a couple of years?
    I was thinking the same but you said it funnier than I was thinking it. Thanks for the laugh.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Just buy any of those "How-to Make Money Online" e-'s for only $19.95, and then sell the same info in your own words for $29.95, and you soon would be making at least a $25.00 profit on your very own copies of: "Ross Martin's Best Seller - How-to Make Money Online With Less Than a $30.00 Investment"

Now, just spend whatever amount of money you want on promoting "Your Own eBook", and watch some money roll in.

Note to myself:

I think I may try this idea!
    Who knows? It might work!
    Now thats a excellent post which seems to be practical , will try this out.

1000 articles is pretty doable...

if you're putting out 30-35 articles a day over 30 days that's 1000 articles.

And if you're putting out quality content, you will generate at least $2,000 in net commissions every month.

I've always believed that if you want to do something you ought to go at it full throttle, rather than half-heartedly.

Andrew considering writing a quality original 400 words article, you will need around 1-2 hours/ each article based on the research and detail you do on each article. I have inhouse writers and no one has ever crossed writing more than 8 articles in a 8 hours working term. No idea how is it possible to write 35 articles in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew wee

And if you're putting out quality content, you will generate at least $2,000 in net commissions every month.

I've always believed that if you want to do something you ought to go at it full throttle, rather than half-heartedly.
    Andrew, I think a more realistic goal would be to focus on the quality aspect and try to write 2 to 3 really good articles a day. 1,000 articles is a great goal, however trying to produce that much original content in thirty days would be next to impossible no matter how committed the individual is.

In this case I'd have to say that quantity and quality are mutually exclusive. I imagine that there are very few that can write a "quality" article in 30 minutes much less 30 "quality" articles in a day, and that's assuming that they write for 15 hours a day.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

And if you're putting out quality content, you will generate at least $2,000 in net commissions every month...
    Have you actually done this?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I can put out a good 400 word article in about 5-10 mins.

I've written 8-10 articles in an hour before.

I've developed 2 content sites containing a total of 60 pages of original content within 24 hours in a challenge early last year.

Having said that...
    -I have a background in creative writing
    -I have been trained in, teach and practise accelerated learning techniques

Quote Originally Posted by dwsbrains
    Andrew considering writing a quality original 400 words article, you will need around 1-2 hours/ each article based on the research and detail you do on each article. I have inhouse writers and no one has ever crossed writing more than 8 articles in a 8 hours working term. No idea how is it possible to write 35 articles in a day.

It boils down to motivation?

I don't think quality and quantity are mutually exclusive...but that might be my opinion...

If you're trained to put together something that's human-readable and compelling to the search engines, it will be something that's both valuable and original.

Many of the writers out there are still in the "Here's your keyword list, ok, now write articles containing these terms, and try to achieve a keyword density of 5-10%" --- which doesn't work in my opinion.

-

Think of it this way, if you were to "write" an article, the same way as if you were speaking it, the length and quality issues would take care of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Andrew, I think a more realistic goal would be to focus on the quality aspect and try to write 2 to 3 really good articles a day. 1,000 articles is a great goal, however trying to produce that much original content in thirty days would be next to impossible no matter how committed the individual is.

In this case I'd have to say that quantity and quality are mutually exclusive. I imagine that there are very few that can write a "quality" article in 30 minutes much less 30 "quality" articles in a day, and that's assuming that they write for 15 hours a day.

-rematt

Nope, not for articles alone.

I have generated something similar in terms of volume of content for the articles, blog entries, tutorial-style forum posts and content sites in that same amount of time.

>>> Ok, this idea might provide value to the forum and add a tutorial style post.
    If there's interest, I can put together a content creation post/guide, it will help you whether you're an affiliate using a content-heavy site in your marketing efforts, a new blogger, or an article marketer put out high quality content, within a short span of time, or even just a tired, overwork student wanting to get a better GPA.

It utilizes some fairly simple accelerated learning techniques, and I'll do it as a guide/tutorial in the appropriate section, and take Q&As along the way...

If you find it useful, I just ask that you let me know you found it useful (...and perhaps treat me to a Ghiradelli's fudge sundae at ASW......)

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    Have you actually done this?

If you find it useful, I just ask that you let me know you found it useful (...and perhaps treat me to a Ghiradelli's fudge sundae at ASW......)
    I will gladly treat you to a Ghiradell Sundae at ASW if you do this....

I think it could be an invaluable resource, not only to affiliates, bloggers and Online Marketers, but also to my teenage daughter in high school...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast