Thread: KeyCompete Special Offer from AMWSO

Outsourced Program Manager Allen - AMWSO's Avatar
    KeyCompete Special Offer from AMWSO
    Hi Everyone,

AMWSO is pleased to offer an exclusive discount price for the search engine marketing tool, KeyCompete.Com. This 34% discount on the regular price is especially for ABW members interested in getting started with SEM as well as PPC affiliates in our merchant programs that would like to research long tail keywords, competitors keywords and new keyword niches.

Here are the details:

$10 off the regular monthly subscription price ($29.00)

$100 off the yearly subscription ($199.00)

If you're interested please PM me or reply to this post for the special offer KeyCompete / AMWSO landing page.

Cheers,

Allen
    [SIZE=1][B]Allen Miller. Affiliate Manager, EZvacuum.com / UnitedShades.com[/B]
    [/SIZE]

Can't send you a PM due to not having enough postings. Is your offer still valid? Please PM me. Thanks.

Chris

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Chris

Send Allen an email at allen.miller /at/ amwso.com and/or allen /at/ amwso.net and he'll get you set up with the offer

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

So....how long have you worked for KeywordSpy?

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

I wonder why keycompete continued to charge me $99/per month several months after the monthly fee was dropped to $39?

eh...I guess they mentioned the change in their newsletter (which I didn't read)

ABW Ambassador
    Tolits, you're giving a hard core sales pitch for your own offering, and by knocking someone else to boot.

You're unethical, and consequently untrustworthy, violationg forum rules with your blatant self-promotion, and not fooling anyone for even a half minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolits
    Not a very eloquent response. Since you've seen fit to spread your propaganda and spam several blogs and forums I would have thought that you would have a better way to defend your position by now.

Next time try taking a more honest approach and paying for an advertisement here and give an honest assessment of your product without trashing a competitor in the process. If you are an employee of KeywordSpy then I would really suggest that you consult with your OPM before making a bone headed move like this. You just lost a lot of credibility before you even got started here.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

So....how long have you worked for KeywordSpy?
    Okay that had me confused until I saw the deleted post

Outsourced Program Manager Allen - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Everyone,

We have a special exclusive offer with KeyCompete.com, a similar product to KeywordSpy. Our special pricing is available only to ABW members and affiliates from our merchant programs AMWSO manages.

Here is the official landing page for future reference:

http://www.keycompete.com/buynow.asp?special=amwso

Cheers,

Allen
    [SIZE=1][B]Allen Miller. Affiliate Manager, EZvacuum.com / UnitedShades.com[/B]
    [/SIZE]

I signed up for the special offer of KeyCompete on the monthly plan.

I just dropped keywordspy after a month. They cut my service a day early and then wouldn't respond to support tickets. Maybe they will but it's been over 30 hours.

Hi John

It would be great to get your feedback and thoughts on the service at the end of the month.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    It would be great to get your feedback and thoughts on the service at the end of the month.
    Hopefully I'll get to spend some time with it, and then I will.

I just dropped keywordspy after a month. They cut my service a day early and then wouldn't respond to support tickets. Maybe they will but it's been over 30 hours.
    In fairness to them, they did come back after 2 days and add my lost day of service back on.

16. Newsletter Signup