Best CPM sites
    Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a good CPM affiliate program. I'm currently using Valueclick but here are some issues:

1)Reporting is way off
    2) Even though I filter out certain advertisers, they keep popping up again. The types of sites that seem to be rogues are the "you're the winner of the hour, day, etc.) Some adult merchants also seem to make their way through.

If anyone could recommend a reliable CPM affiliate program, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Have you heard about facebooks new social advertising? It targets your specific demographics. It has both CPM and PPC

I'll check it out. Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Paul, Facebook has an advertising network for publishers outside of facebook? Didn't hear about it. Do you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Paul, Facebook has an advertising network for publishers outside of facebook? Didn't hear about it. Do you have a link?
    http://www.facebook.com/ads/create/

enjoy

Tribal Fusion is supposed to be very good.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

i make loads of money with tribal fusion mmm mmm mmm

Tribal Fusion, Advertising.com, ValueClick, and DoubleClick are your big players.
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

ABW Ambassador
    Paul that is to advertise on facebook. I think the poster was asking about sites to advertise on his site and networks that handle it.

Testing several. SpecificMedia is good pay, but getting actually paid can be a pain staking task. Other's are Casale Media, Burst Media, RealTechNetwork, and Adconion.

Thanks for al of your comments. I'm going to look at Tribal Fusion. I've also been trying out Axill. It seems pretty reliable.

Yes, I'm looking at placing CPM offers on my site as another way of earning some revenue.

A good way to start is by looking at your competition what type of CPM ads is using, do some research, and you will see what's the most popular program. That's what I do first.

Also by trying new programs you will be able to get some more information about what's best for your website.

After you've tried them all, just pick the ones that are bringing you the biggest amount of $$$.

Hello.
    The company I work for, started running a free file hosting service 2 months ago. We had rather good succes, and currently we can be sure of 50K impressions/ day, but tending for 100K (we had a max of 180K on friday night).

We are based in Romania, and about 50% of those impressions are from Romania, and the rest from everywhere around the world.
    Since we have absolutley NO experiente with online advertising (we are a small ISP, who designed the service more for our customers, but had success over expectatons ), can you share a small advice, on what service we should try? I'm a little worried that some of our traffic is made by transfers of mp3 files (they are not public on web site, and can only be accesed by direct link, like on rapidshare, but links are spread of forums/blogs/etc ).
    Do any of the networks have a problem with that?
    Thanks in advance.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread