Kohls Gift Cards
    For anyone who is promoting gift cards and has Kohls on their site, you might want to check your stats. We found out today that Kohls has been having major technical issues for over a week and you are actually unable to buy gift cards through their site. You get a security error every time. We called customer service to see if it was being fixed and they basically advised us not to wait because it might not get fixed anytime soon and customers should go buy them at their local stores.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Tampa, FL
    Once again I'm having trouble with Kohls website. Is it just me or does everyone have trouble with them. Now the shopping cart is adding $6.95 for shipping a gift card, which specifically states free shipping on the front page. Then, I call customer service, wait for a human for 15 min and I think the guy understood what I was telling him. He told me there was nothing they could do that I could purchase the card online and then I could request the 6.95 credit back. I am getting very frustrated with this website and frankly, I will encourage my boss to remove them as a reward for us to give our members because they take up way too much of my time fighting the website constantly.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread