GiftCertificates.com
    Yesterday my mom placed a couple of orders for Super Certificates. When she went to the site, it said .95 per emailable SuperCertificate. When she checked out, it was actually 3.95 per certificate. She called them and complained and they said that they did change the fees but had not yet updated the website. I went ahead and ordered one for myself to test the purchase.

Today I still had not received my emailable certificate. I called them to find out why. They looked up the confirmation number and told me it wasn't in the system. They were not the least bit surprised because they said that their website is broken and although it pushes out confirmation emails, the orders are not really going through. But they invited me to order another one on the phone. I asked if I could order one through the website and they said that the same thing would just happen again.

So if you are promoting them, you may want to be careful. It sounds like they are completely messed up right now from top to bottom and the end result will likely be that you get no commissions.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    There are going to be an awful lot of unhappy eBates "customers."

giftcertificates.com and eBates

Can you imagine placing an order for a gift certificate to be sent to someone for a birthday or something and getting a confirmation email that it was placed? Then later noticing that they never said anything about it and you never got charged? That would make me so angry.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

What pisses me off most is that know they have a problem and are making no attempt to notify their affiliates or customers.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

ABW Ambassador
    And they just announced on Monday that they had launched a new website.

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/s...03&newsLang=en

Sounds like a meltdown.

More info on this from a different customer service person. Apparently the new website had to be taken down, changed, and put back up last night. But there were still errors this morning.

Some of the orders from yesterday are coming through but the only way to know whether yours is going to go through or not is to watch your credit card. I had a couple of purchases (my mom's and mine) yesterday. Hers was a $25 and a $50. I got commission for the $25--although the were both in the same order. I didn't get it for the other $50 in her order or my $50 test purchase.

At this point, I am pulling them from my site. The AM isn't telling us anything and even the employees are unsure what is going on.

ABW Ambassador
    what a mess for this time of the season ..
    somebody there should be shown the exit door quickly there ..

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread