ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    A few things we've changed since Think Tank
    Well, I hope to get to all of the great suggestions that were put out there at our in-person annual event (the ShareASale Think Tank) ... but here are a few highlights that we've been working on since then (October).

Feedback Feature - was actually in place just before Think Tank, but was discussed a lot and some tweaks were made. Basically, merchants can leave feedback for affiliates - who can then reply, etc...

Merchant Terms of Use - we have added a system whereas any modification to the Terms of Agreement is then emailed to the affiliate base - including both full agreements and a brief "Summary" so that Merchants can highlight the individual things that have changed such as PPC policy, etc...

Application Process - Affiliates now have a place to include a short description of what they plan to do for the program... including listing a specific website that they would like to use. This should ease the pain of trying to apply for a program with a website that doesn't really fit, even though you have another one that does, etc.... On that same page, affiliates must view, read, and agree to the terms of the individual program. Current, new, and PPC policies are listed. A history will be kept so that Merchants can keep track from within the interface and not just by the email notification, etc...

A new "Join Program" button was added to each Merchant's "Detail" page, as it was described that the previous button was hard to find, etc...

Banner View organization (default) changed as it was confusing in an upside down alphabetical order.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Brian, when merchants keep asking me why I think SAS is the one to join, this is just another 'point to' thread.

Keep'em coming, always great changes/add-ons.

ABW Ambassador
    Outstanding!

It is indeed reassuring to know that the seeds our discussions have born fruit.

Bravo ShareASale, Brian and Team - truly a Class Act!
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

All good stuff. Thanks to all the hard working people at Shareasale, and Brian.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Good job Brian et al. With regard to the space for affiliate applicants to add comments (especially when the web site submitted is not a fit with the merchant product)

Whether it is one of my programs, or programs offered by other merchants I encourage affiliates to use this feature as it will better insure that an affiliate is not declined for the reasons stated in your explanation of the new feature.

Thank you again and please pass along my appreciation to all at SaS who made this happen.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

In another thread today the question of why point out SaS's short comings and not those of some of the other networks came up. The simple answer is that SaS listens and continually works to improve their network and make it as affiliate friendly as possible.

Brian, these are great new features, keep 'em commin'.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale

Application Process - Affiliates now have a place to include a short description of what they plan to do for the program... including listing a specific website that they would like to use. This should ease the pain of trying to apply for a program with a website that doesn't really fit, even though you have another one that does, etc.... On that same page, affiliates must view, read, and agree to the terms of the individual program. Current, new, and PPC policies are listed. A history will be kept so that Merchants can keep track from within the interface and not just by the email notification, etc...
    Great, this will save a ton of time emailing the affiliate to ask that issue.
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    Carrying through the feedback and following it up shows your great leadership and the team behind you. Kudos and congrats to the wonderful team@SaS

Awesome Brian!

I love that I can choose the banner size before anything appears. I never knew when I was going to hit a land mine and have to wait for hundreds of banners to download before I could choose a size.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Awesome!

Brian and the SAS crew rock!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Brian,

Thanks for making these changes, definitely going to make things a little easier, not that it wasnt already, however it adds more value to what is already in the interface.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Good job, ShareASale!!

A network that listens and hears.

Geno

Love the changes, thanks!
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

ABW Ambassador
    TY to the SAS Team

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    And the merchants who were represented also made various changes... successful in every way

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Nice having someone who wants to build a user friendly business owning a network. Too bad the other networks have not taken notice yet. But that should happen in time.

Great overall job Brian. You are bound to find continued success.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread