Test Purchase With Office Furniture
    My sister made a purchase on Nov 14 from my link on my site from OfficeFurniture.com. To date still not showing up, only clicks no sale.

Contacted LS and merchant, sent copy of transaction to both and still no credit. I did this test because with 1,500 to 1,800 click thrus to merchants, I felt that something might be wrong. Like maybe I should atleast see 1-2 sales from the click thrus.

LS sent me an email saying to run reports and check non commissionables and to contact the merchant and a lot of . I run reports everyday and sometimes several times a day.

Anyone else having trouble with Office Furniture? or #1 Inkjet

Have you consider that you may have been hijacked? You might want to check your sister's computer for adware. OfficeFurniture.com is on Linkshare and is also an eBates member and is on a LOT of coupon sites. #1 Inkjets used to be on eBates, don't know if they are still there...

Good luck. You might also consider beginning to promote parasite-free merchants.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Yes, I considered the hijacking theory because this might happen on one network, but different networks? Trying to find a solution to make sure links aren't hijacked.

Thanks for the reply and any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    Have you consider that you may have been hijacked? You might want to check your sister's computer for adware. OfficeFurniture.com is on Linkshare and is also an eBates member and is on a LOT of coupon sites. #1 Inkjets used to be on eBates, don't know if they are still there...

Good luck. You might also consider beginning to promote parasite-free merchants.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread