Outsourced Program Manager
    FREE Affiliate Tool, The Bounce Firefox Extension. Create Product Links Instantly!
    Hi Everyone,

I'm VERY excited to unveil to you the latest Bounce.cc tool. It is an affiliate facing tool that allows you to navigate your merchant's websites, surfing products you may want to promote, and immediately have your affiliate link available to copy and paste at your finger tips.

Please note that this is an Affiliate Facing Tool designed to help you create links easier.

If you would like to give it a try, just open Firefox and click on the link below:

http://www.bounce.cc/bounce.xpi

1. It will ask you if you want to install it, choose yes.

2. You will have to restart your browser for it to show up.

3. When the browser comes back up again, go to Tools > Add Ons, and Bounce should be on the top

4. Click on "Options" .

5. Enter your Bounce ID. You can get this by logging into Bounce. The first screen that you will see is http://www.bounce.cc/index.php?inc=innerindex and it will display your Bounce ID right under the menu and above the word "Navigation". If you are not currently a Bounce user, go here to register: http://www.bounce.cc/index.php?inc=newreg.

6. Check the "Force Sidebar open" box. Then click "OK". You can turn off the forced open on the left hand side by going to the same menu and unchecking this option.

Please feel free to send me any questions, comments, or suggestions to the email below.

I hope you like it and HAPPY LINKING!

-Mike

Oh how I wish I could try it out... but I'm using FF 3.0 beta 1... any chance you could check into making it compatible? I've found that it's completely stable on my system, so I'm using it exclusively now.

I do miss my Web Developer toolbar though... hopefully that will be updated soon, too

Quote Originally Posted by HecticDMC
    Oh how I wish I could try it out... but I'm using FF 3.0 beta 1... any chance you could check into making it compatible? I've found that it's completely stable on my system, so I'm using it exclusively now.

I do miss my Web Developer toolbar though... hopefully that will be updated soon, too
    Hi HecticDMC. I'll check into what it takes to make it FF 3.0 compatible and post here if it's possible or not.

Thanks,

Mike

Can't ask for more than that! Thanks, Mike!

Someone I showed this to told me a great added bonus, as you navigate sites, you can refer to the extension to see if an affiliate program exists or not by looking for the message: "ALERT! This domain is available in Bounce.cc, but you haven't selected it!!"

You can then log in to Bounce to see which network it is on and join it. I'll be adding the functionality to display the "Sign Up" link right in the extension in the next update.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Mike

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Just tested....VERY SMOOTH!!!
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

Not compatible with FireFox 3.6.13?
    I just tried to install this, but was told that it is not compatible with Firefox version 3.6.13? is there a way around this or a plan to make it compatible? I am looking for a tool to do this very thing.

Hi Carrie, we've actually converted the site to Monetize your blog, forum, social network and more with BounceLinks.com FREE. We plan to offer the upgraded version of the individual link creator very soon, I'll post here when it's complete.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread