Has anyone else have being having some (B S) DSL problem Today?
    Hey!

Even though I know that the real BS is brown , and that my Bell South DSL account have the same BS letters, I am just wondering if this is a local problem for me, and some other affiliates on this area that we are having the same problem, or more people that use a Bell South connection somewhere else in the country, are having the same problem with the loading of the pages on any other site too, just now. (Even loading ABW!)

For what is worth, I have been having a big long problem getting any other site to load fast (even any of my own sites), since about more than 5 hours ago, they do get to load, but whether this is a (BS ) issue, or a real Bell South issue, I just don't know anymore!

I Feel so good right now, that: I'M about to:

A friend complained that he has had troubles all day. He said he could get his email and can log into IM, but cannot surf at all or use the telephone. But - he said it's okay now.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Sal, did you try to call/contact customer service?
    Could your situation perhaps enable you to get some type of a credit?

I wish I could offer better advice, but here's a virtual hug from me as a consolation:
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    Sal, did you try to call/contact customer service?
    Could your situation perhaps enable you to get some type of a credit?

I wish I could offer better advice, but here's a virtual hug from me as a consolation:
    Rhia7.

By now, I thought that you would know me better!

Don't you know by now that I don't personally talk on the phone with anyone else?

at&t has a major dns outage so if you are a bell south customer then you may have issues

BS had DNS down for 4 hours tonight. I tried to call their support, but their DSL support was busy, and their regular support "had problems" connecting me through. Amazing.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    I spent 3hrs yesterday trying too to get online but as usual thought it was my router or something else cause it kept crawling on some pages. Called BS support and phone was busy at all times until I started calling local friends and all had same issues with BS. Ever since BS got back in with ATT it's now worse, they close at 7pm EDT and if you call BS DSL support you will always get customer service out of country.

Wish we had some real competitors for BS but BellSouth/ATT owns the last 1 mile of all lines going from your home or business to the pole to the CO office, (trust me I was a reseller for close competitor back in 2000 ) so even getting a competitor like vonage, florida digital or others will never help until they let competitors own that last mile. Some parts of florida are ok with not having to deal with BS as they are owned by others but South Florida I think is doomed and stuck with BS.

Time for that broadband access cards.

If your ISP's DNS servers are having issues, you should switch over to www.opendns.com free dns resolution service.

On your computer, just change the dns server settings to 208.67.222.222 & 208.67.220.220, reboot. And you'll all set. There's a bunch of other benefits, just read over the site for more info.

Tuan
    [url="http://www.wholesaler.com"]Wholesaler.com[/url]

I hope the DSL dilemma is resolved soon.

Would it be possible to sign up with Earthlink DSL or some other provider? I don't know if a switch would help, it's a sticky situation

I hope your situation improves ASAP
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Is anyone having problems today?
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Is anyone having problems today?
    Other than not being able to load the SAS dealdatabase page for the las 20 minutes, everything else is working as usual today.

I've been having "intermittent outages" for the past several days, including sites coming up as "not found" and lots of broken pictures. I've been assuming that it's an issue with my Comcast cable modem connection, since we've also had TV signal problems last week, followed by a complete disabling of our DVR system (six days and five replacement boxes later, it's working again). At one point, the problems "felt like" DNS lookup problems, but not consistently; it really feels more like intermittent connectivity problems (perhaps clogged bandwidth or failing routers & equipment).

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread