Happy Holidays Team ,

First, I want to thank you for your support with the RizeMobile affiliate program! To better help you with your marketing efforts we have come up with some great offers you can benefit from this holiday season. We have a special Coupon and Cash Tuesday offer. Please take a moment to view the offer details below.

Coupon Offer: 5% Off products and FREE Shipping
Coupon Code: 5PERCENT3509
Expiration: 02/03/07

Cash Tuesday Offer:

This week RizeMobile is a part of Cash Tuesday. Affiliates who generate a sale of over $500.00 for RizeMobile.com will get $50.00! Take this opportunity to be a part of Cash Tuesday and get some extra cash. This is just another benefit for being a part of the RizeMobile.com affiliate program.

Special Video Message:

Today, I also have a special video message about the RizeMobile affiliate program. Please, view the video below and take a moment to find out more about the RizeMobile affiliate program and the benefits it has to offer you!
Your Special Video Message, click here to watch!

If you have not joined the RizeMobile affiliate program, JOIN TODAY!

Be on the lookout for a RizeMobile Newsletter later on today! If you have any questions regarding the RizeMobile affiliate program please contact me at: Stephanie@andyrodriguez.com.