Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thread deleted?
    Recently(about 2 minutes ago) Rexanne deleted my thread and for some reason called it "spam". Also that user name was banned.(no warnings??) I am a member of many forums and I post very frequently(I am about to be a mod on one of them) on some of them, so I know how they are ran. I am disappointed with this. I was just trying to make a business partnership with someone one. I was not trying to sell anything and I read the rules to make sure I wouldn't break any rules. I thought that what forums were for(people helping each other out) but apparently not here. Any explanation for the deletion? Thank you.

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    I don't mess with Rexanne, she'll get you.

  3. #3
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Tell them Trust.

    Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

  4. #4
    Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Rhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    6,195
    Rexanne, you wicked girl. What did you did to poor Petey?

  5. #5
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyg
    Recently(about 2 minutes ago) Rexanne deleted my thread and for some reason called it "spam". Also that user name was banned.(no warnings??)
    Bwaaaahahahahahaha

    Evil b*tch strikes innocent poster again!

    Peteyg, I don't have that kind of power around here. Maybe you need to learn a bit more about how forums work before you become a mod at one.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  6. #6
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Bwaaaahahahahahaha

    Evil b*tch strikes innocent poster again!

    Peteyg, I don't have that kind of power around here. Maybe you need to learn a bit more about how forums work before you become a mod at one.
    You crack me up Rexanne.

  7. #7
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Bwaaaahahahahahaha

    Evil b*tch strikes innocent poster again!

    Peteyg, I don't have that kind of power around here. Maybe you need to learn a bit more about how forums work before you become a mod at one.
    Are you working undercover here again Rexanne??

    Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

  8. #8
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    Are you working undercover here again Rexanne??
    Nah, I'm all about absolute transparency - no undercover work for me.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  9. #9
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    You crack me up Rexanne.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  10. #10
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Nah, I'm all about absolute transparency - no undercover work for me.
    That's what I thought - you're a sweetie.

    You wouldn't ever do anything like get a spam thread deleted.

    Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

  11. #11
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    That's what I thought - you're a sweetie.

    You wouldn't ever do anything like get a spam thread deleted.
    Oh you bet I would but again ... I don't have that kind of power here.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  12. #12
    ABW Founder Haiko de Poel, Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,609
    I deleted your spam, what's your problem? I mean, besides not reading the rules?
    Continued Success,

    Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

  13. #13
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Oh you bet I would but again ... I don't have that kind of power here.
    I would too - in a heartbeat.

    It gets old with new posters with the same old spam day after day doesn't it?

    And - they don't ever think that they have done anything wrong here.

    It's always all our fault.

    Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

  14. #14
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    I would too - in a heartbeat.

    It gets old with new posters with the same old spam day after day doesn't it?

    And - they don't ever think that they have done anything wrong here.

    It's always all our fault.
    Gives us an amusing break from the seriousness of our high powered positions. LOL
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  15. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2007
    Posts
    4
    @Rexanne- my bad I assumed you were a mod because I just saw 7k posts...
    @rhea- yeah I know petey sounds stupid, but thats just my old sn from when I was in middle school(that wasn't too long ago, I am 15 now)
    @Haiko de Poel, Jr.- I don't (nor do the other marketing websites I am a member of) consider my post spam.

    Anyway, I'm out. I can see I wont get anywhere on this site....

    BUT if your an affiliate interested in marketing a professional website(that you tell me how to design), pm me! (-: lol

  16. #16
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Gives us an amusing break from the seriousness of our high powered positions. LOL
    We need to change our handles to - The Enforcers.

    Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

  17. #17
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    We need to change our handles to - The Enforcers.
    heh heh heh I like it.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  18. #18
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyg
    @Rexanne- my bad I assumed you were a mod because I just saw 7k posts...
    @rhea- yeah I know petey sounds stupid, but thats just my old sn from when I was in middle school(that wasn't too long ago, I am 15 now)
    @Haiko de Poel, Jr.- I don't (nor do the other marketing websites I am a member of) consider my post spam.

    Anyway, I'm out. I can see I wont get anywhere on this site....

    BUT if your an affiliate interested in marketing a professional website(that you tell me how to design), pm me! (-: lol
    You can't send or read PMs here. You're a newbie here.

    Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

  19. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2007
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    You can't send or read PMs here. You're a newbie here.
    Damn, lots of restrictions on this site. I don't see the point of that rule. what-ev... that just further proves that my thread should not have been deleted, but I don't care that much.

  20. #20
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyg
    @Rexanne- my bad I assumed you were a mod because I just saw 7k posts...
    I just have a big mouth and speedy fingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by peteyg
    @rhea- yeah I know petey sounds stupid, but thats just my old sn from when I was in middle school(that wasn't too long ago, I am 15 now)
    Oh lordy - somebody stop me before I traumatize this poor child!


    Quote Originally Posted by peteyg
    @Haiko de Poel, Jr.- I don't (nor do the other marketing websites I am a member of) consider my post spam.

    Anyway, I'm out. I can see I wont get anywhere on this site....
    You got that one right. You're learning.

    Quote Originally Posted by peteyg
    BUT if your an affiliate interested in marketing a professional website(that you tell me how to design), pm me! (-: lol
    LOL - cute. A sense of humor will serve you well in life. But not if you SPAM
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  21. #21
    Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Location
    Cuautitlán, Edo. de México
    Posts
    1,725
    Rexanne, congrats on your undercover moderator position ;-)

  22. #22
    ABW Ambassador Daniel M. Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,082
    We need Thread of the Day awards here. This one gets my vote

    The highlights for me was when he assumed Rexanne was a mod because of her post count, and when he said he was only 15... which explains his confusion over Rexanne being a mod because of her post count

    Trophies all around!

  23. #23
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyg
    @rhea- yeah I know petey sounds stupid, but thats just my old sn from when I was in middle school(that wasn't too long ago, I am 15 now)
    You're lucky!

    I was going to show you where it says that you must be over 18 to join here, but after I re-read the "Rules and Privacy" links, all I see now is that it says: "Children are not allowed!"

    So don't cry anymore.

    At least you're here already!

  24. #24
    Beachy Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2005
    Posts
    8,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    ... "Children are not allowed!"...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

  25. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2007
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    You're lucky!

    I was going to show you where it says that you must be over 18 to join here, but after I re-read the "Rules and Privacy" links, all I see now is that it says: "Children are not allowed!"

    So don't cry anymore.

    At least you're here already!
    Lol well then I am a "young adult"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bad info - closed thread - deleted posts
    By UncleScooter in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 18th, 2005, 12:06 AM
  2. Thread deleted from Commission Junction forum...
    By Radegast in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: August 11th, 2004, 10:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •