Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Ecookbooks.com/Jessicasbiscuit Program Situation
    For those of you in the Ecookbooks.com/Jessicasbiscuit program, I'm sure that you are really upset over what has taken place over the past few months, as I have been, but I have some information that will be of interest, and most of it does amount to good news.

I had a telephone conversation with their affiliate manager today, and he has given me his permission to inform aBestWebers of the situation.

First, let me say that their AM, Steve Gans, is a really good guy who has been between a rock and a hard place in the ecookbook makeover, and he has done what he can to keep the affiliate program alive, despite actions by others in the company that, though necessary for the design and format of the new site, and its ultimate success, had the effect of damaging the affiliate program. (my words, not his.)

This is the situation now. You should have all received emails with your new id# and a new href url for linking, and you can use this to create new links for any products on the company site. All old links are being re-directed and sales are being tracked. That's the good news. The bad news is there still no way to log in and check stats. That fix is yet to be completed.

Now, the final news is that they are considering a network solution, and I strongly recommended Shareasale to Steve, and he now seems very interested in them.

If you have been with ecookbooks for a long period as I have, you know they offer the best cookbook selection around and offer the highest commission structure that I have seen among booksellers. I'm confident that Steve will eventually get them on track, either with their independent program, or SAS, or both.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound

Now, the final news is that they are considering a network solution, and I strongly recommended Shareasale to Steve, and he now seems very interested in them.
    YAY!

Thanks for taking the time to post all the particulars and especially for recommending SAS AF!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    YAY!

Thanks for taking the time to post all the particulars and especially for recommending SAS AF!
    You're welcome. I though there would be some interest in what has been going on with them, and if fixes were every going to happen.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for this, removing them now. Will wait till they open up elsewhere.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread