Thread: Suprise, Advice & a Beautiful Prize - Champagne Bottle for 1-2 Sales

Thumbs up Suprise, Advice & a Beautiful Prize - Champagne Bottle for 1-2 Sales
    Folks,

Over the past two weeks, we have polled 1,500+ online shoppers asking them when they do their online Christmas shopping. The results came as a surprise. Here's a printscreen of the distribution of votes:

43.59% of the interviewed online shoppers shop for Christmas gifts between 8 and 20 December!

My advice is, of course, keep on pushing your products, merchants and promos over the next two weeks!!

Now, let me talk about the beautiful prize. For all affiliates Christmas is much more than just a time to generate traffic and sales for their merchants. It's a beautiful and cherished holiday. And what Christmas is Christmas without a bottle of good ?!

However, I do appreciate that not everyone drinks alcohol. Additionally, it is not easy to ship alcohol to every state or country. So let me replace a champagne bottle with champagne bottle made of chocolate (don't tell me about diet here! we're talking Christmas!! :-)). So, here's a promo for new affiliates and/or those that have sent 1 sale or less in the participating affiliate programs.

Join any of the following programs we manage, and show the below-mentioned number of qualifying sales/leads in any of them:

["qualifying sales" are defined as those that are referred between today and 20 December]

...and get a chocolate champagne bottle from me personally!

"Christmas time is coming." Let's prepare to celebrate!!

Geno

PS: Attaching a picture with your choice of prizes. You will be able to choose the color and style yourself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Over a dozen of affiliates have already joined the above-quoted programs (one or another). Looking forward to your sales now, guys and gals.

BTW, am I the only one surprized by the poll results? (I would've thought people buy online slightly earlier than a week to five days before Christmas)

G.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Geno for the Choco Bottle

Quote Originally Posted by redtagdeals
    Thanks Geno for the Choco Bottle
    Thank you for getting on top of this promo, and congratulations on winning your "choco bottle". I think, it's an "easy winner" one for most everyone here!

And all those that think it is champagne -- it is not!! It's a chocolate bottle the size and shape of a champagne one.

I understand not everyone has enough time to win a Cruise, a Mac or 500 gallons of gas; and I do want everyone to have a chance to win something sweet (literally, in the case with this particular contest) this Christmas.

There is still time, folks!! There is still time!!

Geno

5. Newsletter Signup