Sales not reporting on CJ
    Is it commonplace for commissions to not be reported for days after the sale? I have factual evidence of items being clicked, purchased, and received in the mail already and still no sale has showed up in CJ. I even purchased product myself which has been delivered. Specifically I am wondering about Christian Family Stores; do they take a while to report?

You need to pray a little harder (humor)...

More seriously I've promoted that store in the past and have dropped it since I only got 1 sale in 34+ clicks. Either my clicks were not qualified enough (don't think so) or their site does not convert or track well enough...?

Cheers,

PS: Contact the merchant and tell then specificaly about your orders and see what they say (report back if you think you find a deadbeat)...

Do you mean familychristian.com? If so, I promote them and make sales that do track allright.

ABW Ambassador
    some merchants dont post until a few days later especially in the weekend. it depends on the merchant but most post not long after the sale has been made.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Quote Originally Posted by delsol
    More seriously I've promoted that store in the past and have dropped it since I only got 1 sale in 34+ clicks. Either my clicks were not qualified enough (don't think so) or their site does not convert or track well enough...?
    Personally, I think you quit too soon.

I don't market this merchant, but will speak from experience with plenty of other merchants, where it often takes between 50 to 100 clicks to get a single sale.

Yes, it's frustrating, but it does seem to be typical.

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    The reporting period for merchants varies dramatically. Most are very good and report very quickly. There are some, though, that report transaction as seldomly as once monthly. If you have questions about a particular merchant, though, I would strong suggest you contact their AM.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Quote Originally Posted by visitourmall
    The reporting period for merchants varies dramatically. Most are very good and report very quickly. There are some, though, that report transaction as seldomly as once monthly. If you have questions about a particular merchant, though, I would strong suggest you contact their AM.
    Ouch on the once monthly. CJ advised me to send a nice letter w/ details asking for verification and manual commission. I will let you all know how it turns out.

I am the affiliate manager for a large retailier and because we don't credit sales until the product is shipped, and this being our busiest time of year, sometimes you won't see a credit for up to a week. Also, with the horrible weather, a lot of shipping is being delayed, in turn, delaying credit for the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by guinness618
    I am the affiliate manager for a large retailier and because we don't credit sales until the product is shipped, and this being our busiest time of year, sometimes you won't see a credit for up to a week. Also, with the horrible weather, a lot of shipping is being delayed, in turn, delaying credit for the sale.
    thanks for the insight guiness

After almost three weeks, no response from the merchant. Maybe after the holidays settle down they will respond.

I'd like to hear what they have to say when/if they do reply...

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread