What's the best way to reach AM's
    This seems a bit of a foolish question. But, what's the best or preferred way to reach specific AM's? Email or through forums such as this?

I've been directed to the forums, but sometimes a Q might be very specific to a a merchant.

Are there merchant-specific threads to reach specific merchants...especially, where email isn't working (for whatever reason)?

Thx!

Online Marketing Consultant
    This is a good thread for that:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=87594
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Thanks. I'm already in the program and my site is merchant-centered. Looks like I need to pick up the phone. Rgds.

Yes, good for you for getting in the program, it is obvious that you are in it.....if you read the thread I posted the link for, there are numerous ways to get a hold of the merchant and AM. That is why I suggested it for you.

Regardless, if you don't mind posting the program whose AM you are looking for, one of us might know that person or have their contact info and can help get you in touch with them.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Thanks. Yes, I read the excellent thread and debated whether to leave a comment there. Btw, I had already tried a few of the ideas and was wondering if there was a preferred practice.

Through one of the threads, I picked up on some additional training material that I'm spending time on before pursuing this further.

Sincerest thanks for taking the time to assist a newbie.

No problem, we're all here to try and help eachother =0)

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread