how to use cj.com web services API?
    Hi,

I am very newbie to affiliate marketing.

I found out that cj.com is offering free web services API for to search product catalog etc..

But I don't anything about SOAP and Web services API.

So my request is, please share your expertise in using these services by giving step by step instructions.

I have a blog and I got cj.com web services API developer key. After that I don't know how to proceed further. I have blog and using wordpress.

Thanks,
    Andhra...

ABW Ambassador
    I tried a few months ago but it was still in a very basic development phase, they have a support site as well with documentation and discussions but it wasn't very well implemented, many questions were been ignored and left unanswered. i will give it another year before i bother to try it again, let it mature & develop a bit.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Cj.com API - anyone use it?
    I know this is a very old thread...but curious if anyone has had any success with using the cj.api.

p.s. - my first post! I've been lurking for about 5 months. Created my first sites this year and making a few sales. I'm very excited about Aff Marketing, and hoping to make it a full time career in a few years.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvchocolate View Post
    I know this is a very old thread...but curious if anyone has had any success with using the cj.api.

p.s. - my first post! I've been lurking for about 5 months. Created my first sites this year and making a few sales. I'm very excited about Aff Marketing, and hoping to make it a full time career in a few years.
    I can't give you any feedback on the API as I don't use it directly. But good luck with your websites.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread