Results 1 to 2 of 2
December 10th, 2007, 11:31 AM #1Rocky Mountain Affiliate Marketing Association 12-13-2007
Rocky Mountain Affiliate Marketing Association
Lunch and Meeting– 1 o'clock sharp at 1-800-Contacts \
• Industry Events:
• NRF Annual Convention and Expo January 13 - 16, 2008 New York, NY
• SES Paris January 15 – 16, 2008 Paris, France
• DOMAINfest Global 2008 January 21-23, 2008 Los Angeles, CA
• Shop.org 2008 Strategy and Innovation Forum January 22 - 24, 2008
• LinkShare Summit 2008 January 30-31, 2008 San Francisco, CA
• Social Networking Conference January 31, 2008 - February 01, 2008
• eTail 2008 February 11 – 14, 2008 Palm Desert, CA
• SES London February 19 – 21, 2008 London, UK
• Affiliate Summit West February 24 - 26, 2008 Las Vegas, NV
• Industry News and Happenings:
• Networks purchasing affiliates
• Trademark poaching
• Coupon cookie stuffing
• Social media/networking and affiliate marketing
Association Business – All
Efficiency Suggestions – Software, Processes, Ideas – Implementation?
Discussion points - All
• Recent Successes / Failures
• What are affiliates asking for lately?
• Network vs. In-house programs
• Open Discussion
• Next meeting –January 18 – Possibly a ski day.
Current Members – Overstock, 1-800-Contacts, Agents of Value,
AffiliateCrew, Doba, EAccountable, AvantLink, Backcountry,
NewspaperGrl, Franklin Covey, CirrusData, Partner Fusion, BentGear,
HobbyTron, Bmarketer, Progrexion, WorldVitalRecords, Recycle.net, in2M.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending.
December 10th, 2007, 12:29 PM #2
I neglected to include a couple of things in this agenda.
There will be a White Elephant gift exchange at the end of the
meeting. Please bring a wrapped gift - either something from around
your home or office, or something valued at about $5 - in order to
bring home your very own random gift. Other rules of the exchange
will be explained at the meeting.
We will also be holding board elections during the Association
Business portion. All current members will be eligible for election,
and you must recuse yourself by emailing Chuck Hamrick
(email@example.com) if you do not want to be considered for
We will only hold the elections if there is a quorum of at least 12
RMAMA members. Otherwise, we will postpone the voting to another
meeting, or do them via the Yahoo group poll.
By Chuck Hamrick in forum Events and GatheringsReplies: 2Last Post: December 5th, 2007, 02:25 PM
By Chuck Hamrick in forum Events and GatheringsReplies: 2Last Post: October 12th, 2007, 09:22 AM
By Chuck Hamrick in forum Events and GatheringsReplies: 2Last Post: August 18th, 2007, 02:34 PM
By Chuck Hamrick in forum Events and GatheringsReplies: 0Last Post: June 12th, 2007, 06:50 PM
By Chuck Hamrick in forum Events and GatheringsReplies: 2Last Post: May 14th, 2007, 09:33 PM