Hi everybody,

I've been hired on to develop an affiliate program for our site and I don't quite know where to start. We sell an eBook about how to many money in real estate investing. What do you guys recommend as far as payout, return days, etc???

help me!

thanks,

Scott
    www.SecretsToRealEstateMillions.com

Hi Scott,

I would recommend you visit clickbank.com to see what similar products are selling for. I think you will find that 35-50% commission for ebook sales will be the norm. I also would probably suggest utilizing clickbank.com for your affiliate program because of the nature of the product. Clickbank uses 90 day cookies by the way.

If you don't use clickbank.com then use a 2-tier affiliate payout like 40% and 10%.

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org
    www.MultipleDomainHosting.net

I'll check it out. Never heard of clickbank...only the "big 3"

That's another question I had - which affiliate network would the professional affiliates steer me toward after seeing my product and website?

Scott
    www.SecretsToRealEstateMillions.com

Scott , clickbank is very good if you are selling virtual products like software or ebooks ...

Its a full service platform from processing payments to tracking ... Its used by many succesfull ebook marketers

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

ABW Ambassador
    As far as getting affiliates to sell for you, you would have much better luck without the big Toll Free Order number on homepage and order page. A lot of affiliates will still sign up, but a lot will just find another product without the toll free.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

perfectG - right, I will get that changed. In fact, web ordering will be the only way to purchase once we start up the program. We don't want any leaks.

I am perfectly willing to change anything about the website or the product...including pricing if you guys think it will improve performance!

Scott
    www.SecretToRealEstateMillions.com

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I personally guarantee that if you don’t go out and find a property in the next year that you can make 100 times your initial investment - I’ll fefund your money NO QUESTIONS ASKED.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That's one helluva guarantee~! I wonder what Carlton would think of that~!
    Oh yeah . . . another thing I always wondered . . . if someone was actually making millions in the product being discussed, why would that person be spending the time on anything else?

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Get while the getting's good

ABW Ambassador
    I'd recommend you flush this turd...

----
    -J
    The neighbors complain about the noises above ... But she only comes when she's on top.

After setting up my own affiliate program (using ClickBank), the minimum I would charge if someone asked me to do them same for them would be $10,000.00.

http://www.work-at-home-net-guides.com

Joseph Monuit -- ??? (did you reply to the wrong thread?)

James Martell - Can you explain?

Seriously folks, I am willing to change our product and website to make an affiliate program successful. That is not a problem, even though we've been selling this book successfully for a year or so (mostly pop under ad buys, etc).

In answer to one of the questions posed here - if we're making so much money on real estate why are we selling an ebook - well, I am not. I *work* for folks who are and who are always looking to diversify their businesses Believe me, that's why they hired someone to do it for them

Keep the feedback coming....!

thanks!

Scott J.

ABW Ambassador
    If Christopher Scholle can make so much money from real estate, then why sell the information? Why not just use his own knowledge to earn billions?
    If I had an amazing program that made me millions, why would I share it with others? Why not just keep it to myself and make all the money? Why sell the information for $39.95?
    Is it like those programs that tell you how to get to the top of the search engine results? and then you find out that their amazing information just tells you to bid one cent more than the current number one on the search engines?
    I have never promoted any e-books, and I probably never will. I think that 95% are pure rip offs, and the rest are misleading.
    Is this one any better?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread