Well, lets see, I just launched a new website early this morning and feel let down. I really haven't planned anything beyond that. I've gone live with several recently.

I think I've reached a point of obsessiveness where I've always got to be building a site. But, I'm at a loss to figure out what just now. Moreover, I'm going to the WebMasterWorld Conference, flying accross the country on Thursday and I hate fumbling with a laptop on a plane. I'll be coming back next Sunday.

So, what to do until I leave? I know that I'll feel some powerful creative juices begining to flow at the Conference, and I don't want to begin anything now that doesn't have that going for it.

I've got the fidgets.

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

ABW Ambassador
    Pour over some of the stats on your existing sites and TWEAK away. You can spend months just looking at stats and tweaking!

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Why doncha make a tarp web site? 8% commission, cookie never expires, I hate parasites with a passion, my program is at shareasale, and I'll give you whatever help I can keyword-wise.

I drank what??! -Socrates

ABW Ambassador
    You can always for four days.
    Maybe just do some brainstorming for new ideas.
    Watch NBA playoffs on TV, and watch the Orlando Magic suprise everybody by going to finals and losing to Kings.
    If you have a significant (or insignificant) other, do a little fidgeting with them
    Eat Wendy's everyday like me.
    Just do what i do when i don't feel like working on sites, check stats, read this board.
    Get away from computer, good to take a break every now and then.
    Drive somewhere near, take a 2-3 day vacation.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    There's always *some* video game or another that needs playing.

-I've been a king, and I've been a pauper, and everything there is in between ~T.G. Sheppard. NOT Frank Sinatra!

If the weather aint that good rent a whole bunch of dvds (about 15 or so) and just vege out (I recommend the boondock saints and clerks). If the weather is fair go for a hike (or really long walks) or hop in the car and go for a road trip.

------------------------
    Webmaster Resources

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread