Akiva, the affiliate partner manager at EssentialApparel.com brings to the table another quality affiliate program: SportsFanfare.com

So who is SportsFanfare.com? SportsFanfare.com is a retailer of licensed team merchandise... an $11 billion a year market in the U.S. alone! The company is in operation since August 2002, based in Delaware and is owned by Brian Feeny - one of the most honest and straightforward people I have ever dealt with. In addition to my participation, Brian will be participating in this forum on a regular basis (to make sure I'm not slacking off ).

So what does SportsFanfare.com offer over our competitors?
- One of the largest selections of team merchandise (and growing every week)
- 10% commissions, unlimited referrals for 120 days
- No monkey business with reversals
- Dedicated affiliate manager (me ) that hangs out here at ABW to answer your questions and helps you earn more money
- Two datafeeds: Tab delimited and XML (will be available later this week)

The cherry on top is the fact that SportsFanfare.com offers you the highest commission rates in the industry! If you are partnered with merchants that you are not happy with or they offer low commission rates, give SportsFanfare.com a try -- you'll be glad you did! We offer the best prices, an easy to use website and fast shipping.

The program is brand new and there is lots more to come... what are you waiting for? Join today!

In addition, visit our forum right here at ABW! Click this link:

<TABLE BORDER=0 cellspacing=2 width=500>
<TR><TD><FONT SIZE=2>Akiva Bergstrom
Affiliate Partner Manager</TD></TR>
<TR><TD> <FONT SIZE=1>EssentialApparel.com
CJ/6%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
> Join now! < </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=1>SportsFanfare.com
CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
AIM: akivabergs