Lets Flip The Switch - Contest For Non-Affiliates
    We have many great merchants, affiliate program managers, outsourced program managers, network reps, etc here at ABestWeb, and they always go out of their way to do something for us. They hold contests, offer us incentives, they work their tails off all the time. I think it's time for them to take a little time and have some fun, and compete in a contest.

My only rule is you must be listed here as a network rep, AM, OPM, merchant...or at least everyone one must know you as such -- not as an affiliate. Brian, Gary, Andy (and the ARC crew), the AMWSO crew, Geno, Jorge, too many of you to name, take a few minutes and play.

The prize, of the following, can be determined by the winner.

1) I'll donate $100 to the cause of your choice. (If you decide this and other affiliates want to contribute, or if anyone at all wants to contribute, then you can make this the prize). I may up that amount, I'll have to see after Christmas is out of the way. Or if others want to make this the prize and donate, we can make this the prize.

2) A lesser offer, based on my site traffic, I'll promote a merchant of your choice, commission free on as many of my sites in as many places as I can fit them in for the year of 2008. I have merchants that can vouch that I do send sales, they're just in quality not quantity.

3) I'll offer any services I can validly offer (website design, graphic design, some php/mysql, etc) for the year of 2008.

The contest is as follows:

Download Elf Bowling 7 1/7: The Last Insult (not an affiliate link, although I am an affiliate of Reflexive, the link is clean). The only thing is the game has, I think, an hour time limit. I've already bought it so I can't remember. So you get an hour.

Mode: Select "Bowl" and choose Single Player. Leave the game mode on Standard (you can pick up bonuses to help your score). Make your best score. A screenshot is required, which can be posted here or sent to me at shawn at shawnkerr dot com -- just for verification.

The contest will run from the time of this post at Dec. 17 2:20am CST until Dec. 31st at midnight (CST). When I wake up () I'll make the final call on who the winner is. Don't disappoint me now, get to playing.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilebadboy
    1) I'll donate $100 to the cause of your choice. (If you decide this and other affiliates want to contribute, or if anyone at all wants to contribute, then you can make this the prize). I may up that amount, I'll have to see after Christmas is out of the way. Or if others want to make this the prize and donate, we can make this the prize.

The contest will run from the time of this post at Dec. 17 2:20am CST until Dec. 31st at midnight (CST). When I wake up () I'll make the final call on who the winner is. Don't disappoint me now, get to playing.
    Shawn,

Unless you had one too many Today, 03:19 AM when you made that post, I would have to say that you have made a great come back since your post on November 27th, and the one on December 6th.

But, otherwise............

I agree with you , goodbye 07, happy new 08 year.

Well I did something I never wanted to do and took on a couple of website clients. I was playing the game last night and had this thought. But judging by the response thus far, I guess it won't really make a difference.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

But judging by the response thus far, I guess it won't really make a difference.
    Well, I guess it all depends!

Look here: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=98908

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Well I did something I never wanted to do and took on a couple of website clients.
    At least you didn't get regular empl*yment--or turn off your internet!

Well, I'm no bowler but I do game from time to time so I'll give it a shot. I have a few favorite charities so it won't be a problem picking one. If I win, I wouldn't expect you to promote for free but joining a program or two that I manage will be thanks enough.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

http and a telephoto
    I'll play Well, I'll try anyway
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Sounds like fun, I'm in
    Julia
    Affiliate Marketing Manager
    Share Results Network
    [email=julia@shareresults.com]julia@shareresults.com[/email]
    [URL=http://www.shareresults.com]http://www.shareresults.com[/URL]

I'm game... I'll post my score in an hour

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Shawn thanks, ok Ill give it a try but warning the team, I think I might be pretty good at it.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread