ABW Ambassador
    Did the private affiliate forum disappear?

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hope not as we sure need to turn up the burners on all the new BHO clones. Seems they won't get put down easy and we can take the media exposure on spammers to relate to the popup BHO's pissing off our shoppers.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    I see the private parasite forum still there but not the private affiliate forum, but i just woke up so who knows.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    yah, its gone

----
    -J
    The neighbors complain about the noises above ...

I PM'd Haiko about this about a month ago, but never heard back. It's been gone for quite a while now. However, it should be pointed out that the last time I was able to log on to it, there had not been a post in over a month. Perhaps Haiko deleted it as it just was not being used.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Yeah it had all gone quiet. Some of the stuff has carried on in other forums.

A little victory for Ssanf I think

________
    All your commission are belong to us.
    Check out the latest Homeland Security press releases.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Perhaps Haiko deleted it as it just was not being used.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't delete anything in it but removed it because of inactivity and requests to join (a dead forum) didn't make sense to me.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    inactivity / Requests to join / a dead forum

Well requests to join means people were interested in it. But you're right nobody posted anything in a long time.

--Wayne Calloway

The requests all came from less than ten post people and that is a

</font></p>

Well, I was so uninterested in that forum that I didn't even notice that it was gone. I didn't think there would be very many successful affiliates sharing their big money making tips with their strongest competition. Therefore, what was left for them to talk about other than other people which am assured was not allowed. Hence, inactivity.

I am truly glad it is gone. I like the openness of ABW. If someone truly wants to share trade secrets with others, they can form a discreet "by invitation" group with PMs that will allow the same opportunity. So, nothing is lost by closing it and no one need feel excluded.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    No more Thurs Web Cam nite.

--Wayne Calloway

Shhhh No1, next thing you know you'll tell them about the secret handshake and beerfests

</font></p>

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    SSanf had that private forum wired with her Crystal ball. It was great before the CoC was officially announced taking the wind out of our sales....or is that sails? Mostly it digressed into bashing my lame attempts at affiliate marketing as a purist. Seems like the regulars still frequent the chatroom with their secret handshakes -PM's and breastfests.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I have no problem with PMs. I feel there is a qualitative difference between a "Just between you and me...." PM and a forum.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    breastfests
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only knew about the fests

</font></p>

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread